1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here's a pm WEBF@CK just sent me

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Ya know, I have tried to stay away from this Adam Vella saga as I figure he will get his one day. People have gotten so riled up over his antics almost to the point of making this f*ckwad a celebrity.

However, I can pretty much tell you what will happen next. Someone at the track will no longer be able to contain themselves and will beat the living shit out of him. Actually, once someone starts, a whole gaggle of folks will join in on the fun. Then, guess what, he'll hire a lawyer and try to sue everyone instead of taking his beating like a man.

Adam I have always thought you were a pathological liar but never really cared to even comment on it because it only seems to breed more bullshit from you. You are a sick man with nothing to offer this world. I really think you shouild just go ahead and off yourself. You're gonna burn in hell anyway why not speed up the process. The world would be a better place you insignificant little piece of rat spore.

Gary, Sorry about your Dad. I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my father. My thoughts are with you.

2. sinstarr

sinstarr Active Member

I will be in Boston Tuesday, let me know if I can help in any way, that is Fed up.

3. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Yup, I feel the same here. I felt that I defended Adam on principle when he was going to Daytona and can even remember someone posting the statement "but you don't know Adam." This is one of the worst things I have ever read on the BBS. Adam, seek help if not for yourself but for your kid.

David

4. wera 688

wera 688 in the mosh pit

Damn, Adam's wife must be a psycho also...or pretty stupid to put up with him.

5. B.Curvin

B.Curvin Well-Known Member

Ya know, since EVERYONE would be gunning to punt Webpinkos commie

ass in the dirt, I think he would be a danger to himself and everyone else in

a WERA race. Safety first.

6. Indy92

Indy92 Beer Me

Hey Gary, I live in Boston :cool: and I'm half-Sicilian, if ya know what I mean :beer:
    Looks like Adumb will be starting his own racing series soon...

P.S;
    I usually keep my mouth shut when Adam threads pop up, except to poke the occasional fun since he invites it so perfectly, but this incident went WAY over the line. I lost my mom 4 years ago and I guarantee you that if Adam had made a similar statement to me at that time not being able to race anywhere would be the least of his problems.

Go ahead and PM me again Adam, I'll just ignore it again. You really f'd up this time pal.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2006
  7. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Allora conoscete qualcuno che dia a Adam Vella alcune lezioni di swimming??

Ab

8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

And to think I called MadBrad a stalker for messing with him so much. You're right Brad. He's a tool and the lowest form of scum. Adam is nothing but an unorganized grabastic piece of amphibian shit.

9. B.Curvin

B.Curvin Well-Known Member

i pattini concreti saranno inclusi?

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

f'n dagos. :D

11. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

Sì, con un sac della tela da imballaggio riempito di ratti dell'Ungheria, ho sentito quei cappelli grandi di marca

:up:

12. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

You know, internet ramblings and arguments are childish and immature, but that's the way they are supoosed to be, since this is a forum about our "toys" more or less. You can call anyone anything you want, talk smack to a 6'4 black man and not feel the repercussions a normal skinny white man would.

However there is a line. And those that have passed, deserve some respect. Damn Vella'... WTF are you doin' man. I sincerely hope this is not what you teach your kids. :(

I used to beleive Torbert and Wilson were just bustin' your balls, but after seeing this, I can only think that you must have done something to piss WIll off for him to troll after you. I sure hope you find whatever salvation your looking for, and soon. Cause you keep spewin' stuff out like this, someone will show up on you front door.

13. Chip

Chip Registered

I just woke up this morning thinking about this........Fuck you Adam......Seriously.....

14. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

Adam needs what is referred to in the military as the "blanket treatment"

Dawn

(My father-in-law told me about this paticular form of attitude adjustment, but I don't know if it's still in practice today).

15. Indy92

Indy92 Beer Me

Sì, naturalmente

16. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

:stupid:

LOL Chip, that just struck me as funny! :D :beer:

17. Indy92

Indy92 Beer Me

Sorry Brad, we prefer Guinneas or Wops

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sorry, i'm ignorant when it comes to racism. :D

19. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

Today they're called "boot parties".

20. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

LOL!!!

I figured this form of treatment was still in use.

Dawn :up:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.