1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here's a pm WEBF@CK just sent me

Discussion in 'General' started by Shenanigans, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rydfree

rydfree Well-Known Member

After this thread ..... Naaaaaaaaw

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Why? Adam did something in extremely poor taste. The "board" collectively called him on it, and now there is really not much else to say.

3. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Since Adam was on double secret probation with his WERA license does this violate his probation??

4. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

If he's not a flaming asshole in real life, why try SO HARD to be one on the internet ?

The boy needs a checkup from the neckup......

5. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Since when did that stop us?

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

You know what? You are quite correct.

So, square or round?

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I hate when I'm right...

8. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Your Left-Wing friends will be so disappointed in you.

9. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

10. mydogfarted

mydogfarted Well-Known Member

I'm going to chime in here, against my own better judgement.

Adam, that was fucked up - although if I took the abuse you take, deserved or not, I'd go for the balls too.

As I seem to be on a lot of the same boards as Adam and see the shit following him around the boards (especially some the stuff that comes from members here), I have to ask - WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Are your lives so fucking pointless that it gives you great pleasure to go around the internet tormenting one idiot? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Every fucking board I'm on there is some asshole starting or jumping into a flame fest with him. People dragging shit in from this board to others. Joining boards with stupid names to torment him - WERAJock on Supermotojunkie, I'm pointing the finger at you asshole.

Do I like Adam? Sure, he's never done or said anything bad to me and been quite helpful when I needed it. Do I think this was wrong? Yeah, but I understand where it comes from.

11. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

this should be good for a laugh. :D

12. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

I wonder how you would feel if your dad passed and some f@cknut makes a comment to you like Adam did. My dad passed almost 6yrs ago and I know what that feels like, if anyone said what Adam said to me I would go out of my way to beat da sh@t out of that person.

He just SO crossed the line.

I wonder if he still can race with WERA?

13. xtest

xtest Village Idiot

For everyone's safety he needs to have his license revoked.
    Seriously, an ontrack incident is just waiting to happen and that jeopardizes everyone.

14. mydogfarted

Dude, I said he was wrong. All I'm saying is knowing what people around here say and do to him, instead of ignoring him like adults, I can see where he's coming from by lashing out like that. Having grown up being picked on by most people because I was small/strange/different/white, I developed certain vicious, bad habits that without my medications could have cause me or other people a lot of pain and trouble.

My point is, you keep fucking with someone and they come back at you in a way that shocks and horrifies you - you are no less to blame.

15. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

there is a difference in you being picked on for something you couldn't control(looks, etc.), and Adam being the biggest douchebag you can imagine having to deal with. which, theoretically, is something he should be able to control.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Maybe Adam should take his medication too.

17. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I wouldn't jump on the "you're terrorizing Adam" bandwagon unless you know the FULL history of everything regarding him over here. To say there has been a little history is more than an understatement. Jumping into the middle of the situation without knowing or reading everything that has happened in the past, well...:tut:

18. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Please explain.

19. mydogfarted

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon, I've been riding it for a while. Adam has said and done some stupid shit in the couple of years I've known him through the various boards and racing with him. He'd probably do well to spend a couple of minutes to think before he responds or reacts to anything.

My original post stated that there are a lot of assholes who take great pleasure in taunting him on every board they find him on. Adam found a way to strike back at one - a really cruel and fucked up way to do it.

I do hope for Adam's sake that if/once he's banned, he stays far away from here and everyone here has the common sense to just let him go and ignore him from here on out.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you guys want to hurt him it's very very easy to do so - ignore his very existence. No more threads, no more comments, no more bumping of old threads. Just ignore him and he'll fade to the nothingness he deserves. In an effort to help speed up that decent this thread is locked down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.