1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here we go again...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SpongeBob WeaselPants, Apr 14, 2003.

1. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Okay boys, polish up your G-Dubya lunchboxes and pack your bags, Georgie’s taking us to Syria for the next war.

Seems they've never found that enormous cache of weapons we were looking for, and he's decided that now Syria has WMD and is offering haven to Iraqis. :rolleyes:

Guess he's laying groundwork for his next adventure. My prediction: it ain’t over by a long shot.

Flame away :D

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

don't feed the wanna be troll please. thanks. BW

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Eric:

Dubya ain't stupid. Any war against Syria is a long way off.

Brad: I found your briefs under my night table. Call me;).

Rodger

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Good. The troops are there, and I'm extra surly today. Syria next week, Iran in two, Somalia at the end of May. F@ck 'em, they pissed me off.

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Dave:

Who "they"?

Rodger

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They are anyone I can think of. :D
    I didn't include the French on my list since they piss me off everyday.

What's the point of being the 800 pound gorillia if you're just gonna sit on your ass and eat bananas?

7. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Personally, I think it's an excellent strategy to clean up the scum of the world. Just keep one step behind the "moving WMD's", and level every one of 'em. Works for me.

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yep. :up: {love the new smilie}

9. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

"What's the point of being the 800 pound gorillia if you're just gonna sit on your ass and eat bananas?"

Totally right.

Stompin' shit out of a nasty dick-tater sorta puts the rest of the dick-tater neighborhood on high alert.

Now... follow up by casting a good "Dirty Harry" squinty-look at Syria. This is diplomacy of the first order.

Notice how much easier it is when you aren't a president all wrapped up in where your pecker's gonna be next.... or where it's been.

10. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Exactly. Notice how N. Korea is suddenly open to talks? Wonder what influenced that change of heart? :confused:

11. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

As far as I'm concerned we should just keep going after WMD from country to country until it no longer requires a passport(ie, we are back at home).

Then we have one big party from Canada to Mexico. Hell we might as well drink all of their beer since they can't get off their pussy hands and help. :D

12. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Syrias kind of on the way home isn't it? The troops could take the main road from Baghdad to Damascus, stop off for tea and cakes, before catching the ferry from the Syrian Port of Al Latekia to Cyprus. Then its just a plane ride home. You don't need a UN resolution to go sight-seeing do you?

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A bite on the ass from the biggest dog usually quiets down the little yappie dogs.

I know someone will say "this will lead to more terrorism". Well, if we do nothing they will strike. Smash 'em in the head with a claw hammer before they have a chance to kill your friends, neighbors and maybe even you.
    "The Arab nations will hate us and resent us". Got news for ya' Chumley, they hate you and resent you now. I'd rather be hated for something I've done then for something I haven't.

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

why do people really care? it's like that neighbor with the shitty yard. with people coming in and out all hours of the day. you haven't seen them do anything, but you don't care when the police go in and bust em' for drugs.

15. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

"I know someone will say "this will lead to more terrorism"."

Hell, there ain't no such thing as MORE terrorism. That's what 9/11 taught me. War is war. You stomp the other MF's till they are all dead or beg for you to stop.

When those gomers pulled that, they proved that they will do anything, anywhere, anyhow they can. Tough to make a credible argument that they can ramp up from there.

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

That is for sure. :(

I'll take a dirty bomb in the neighborhood anyday over a 747 in the chest. :eek:

17. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

The 800 lb. gorilla who sits on his ass and eats bananas = Buddha

The 800 lb. gorilla that goes around beating up anybody he feels like just because he can = Bully

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Good deal, it will save on deployment cost. Plus since we now have all of Iraq’s oil, Bush & Co. can finance all expenditures with out having to go to Congress to secure additional funds. Plus I want my tax cuts. This is good news. FOUR MORE YEARS. :beer:

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

In a perfect world we could subscribe to all being Buddha's. But this isn't a perfect world, and probably never will be.

20. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

How many times can you use that same lame argument?

Do you really believe that a world ruled by force will lead to a better world?

Do you have no ability to see beyond the way things are now without involving killing?

Are you so jaded that you believe the only way to improve on a situation is to conquer it with force?

Is there nothing more than this? Are the words of the Buddha, Allah, Jesus just nice words to live by when times are good? Does transcendence mean anything?