1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here it comes!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by guerrilla, Dec 2, 2003.

1. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

Cincinnati Enquirer Article

All my homeboys in the NATI better lay low a while.

I guess most of you have heard by now the MAN struck down another poor innocent African American Man in the Nati over the weekend.

Nevermind the MONSTER (Nearly 400 lbs) had been kicking the shit out of the two of Cincinnati's finest before back up arrived they finally "subdued" him. Oh yeah and never mind he had a heart condition. Oh and I am sure the Cocaine and PCP didn't have any effect.

The men and women that protect us MUST be able to defend themselves. I have no problem with them beating on the FAT BASTARD until he quits fighting back.

Note to self: If you are going to blast off on the Angel Dust do not get into scuffle with the Po Po!

2. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Yep.... More coming out now about the REST of the story.

"He was a good man", etc, from the relitives... :rolleyes:

Coroner's report shows cocaine, PCP in his system, as well as SUPRISE!, an extremely enlarged heart consistant with heart disease.

So we have a 350lb+ guy wired on crack, with:

*NO* internal injuries from the scuffle or batons.

One news channel showed the entire 8 minute tape, the cops are begging him to submit and our boy just don't get it... :mad:

All the blows to him were on his arms and legs, trying to get him to submit. No bashes to his head or torso.

Yet the media calles it a "beating death".... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

See: www.cincinnati.com for more info, video.

3. guerrilla

I did some amatuer analysis of the video!

First, I can VISIBLY see that the officers SWUNG their clubs a total of 16 times. They jabbed him another 22 or so times (Again as best I can see). During the arrest they asked him MORE THAN TWENTY times to put his hands behind his back!

At the beginning of the video you can see the officer asking him to tell him what was going on. Then asking him to back away! The officer DID NOT have ANY WEAPON drawn at the time. This is assertained because after he is attacked and the second officer comes over to help he has to remove his club from his belt. After they are able to wrestle him to the ground the two officers attempt to handcuff the suspect. A third officer arrives and the they continue to try to handcuff him. IMMEDIATELY upon the arrival of the 4th officer (When they finally have SOME control) The beatings stop and they complete the arrest!

Now that they have the suspect under control the notice something may be wrong with him so their attention turns to helping the guy. They roll him to his side and call for the EMT's to assist.

The CORONER has already CONFIRMED that NO INJURY sustained in the arrest was LIFE THREATENING. And I am SURE it will be determined that a Heart Attack/Overdose or some "NATURAL" cause brought on by the FIGHT he started was what killed him...So I guess in a couple of days the NAACP and the other "leaders" of the African American community will tell the world that this was an unfortunate incident caused by DRUG ABUSE and ask the members of the community to STOP!!

4. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

"Man bites dog" sells more newspapers.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Perhaps the next time the police there are confronting a violent and dangerous man who happens to be black they should ask the local NAACP board members to come down and handle the situation.

I'm surprised we haven't seen footage of those two media vultures Sharpton and Jackson marching in the streets with a crowd yet.

6. guerrilla

Knowing Cincinnati the way I do I can tell you what is going on right now!

The entire Community is at the ready right now! Everyone is going to let the witch-hunt play out. Everyone fully realizes that because there is ABSOLUTELY no reason for this go any further than the INVESTIGATION that will prove the officers did nothing wrong that this will come to a boil!

On the COMMUNITY LEADER side they are preparing their spin. They are preparing their CONSPIRACY THEORIES so that when, as it should, the case dies. They can rally the troops. It is cases like these that give a "COMMUNITY LEADER" his status. People want to be given PASSION. Passion does not come from admitting that a DOPED UP FAT MAN killed himself in a fight that should never have happened. Passion comes from the Conspiracy of 6 officers fueld by racial bigotry and hatred killed a poor innocent Narcoleptic African American that simply needed a place to fall asleep.

On the side of Law Enforcement, they are picking apart EVERY frame of the video looking for any possible way they can blame the officers to divert another Community uprising. It's sad really. Two men simply trying to do what was right are now villians in the city they were sworn to protect. They will be reassigned. They may even be forced to move to a different city so they can go back to living and performing their jobs in a normal way. When it is all said and done, however, the men will be exhonarated by the police force and more than likely a riot will ensue!

So again I say to all my peeps in the NATI. Lay low for a while, Stay off of Main St. and pray that someone with some sense comes out to tell this story like it is! NO STORY AT ALL!

7. Repo Man

I don't think there will be a riot this time:

It's Winter. It's damn cold outside.

We all know that the downtrodden stay inside in the cold. :p

When has there ever been a riot in the winter?? :confused:

FYI the "official" protest march is this Sunday.... :rolleyes:

Stay tuned... :eek:

8. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

If I heard the news correctly this morning, some were calling for the police chief's resignation. WTF??? Anyone who thinks that's the answer does not deserve the protection of the police force.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If you're dusted and you clothes line a cop you deserve to get a whooping.

10. peekay

peekay Well-Known Member

Seems like an appropriate time to repost this video :p

-peekay

11. Repo Man

Gimme A "HELL YEA!!"

Let's face it, some members of the "community" just HATE Cops - Because THEY are: criminals.

The "community" that NEEDS the police the most - are the ones who resent having police around.

Go figure... :rolleyes:

12. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Hey!! You're Canadian!! get the fuck out of "politics and religion"!!

Come on brad, toss the cannuck out!!!

Very funny video, btw!!!

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

coherant canadians are permitted. :D

you're a lawyer, and you can still post. :p

14. Shyster d'Oil

Peekay is intermittantly coherent, I'll give you that!:D

But you'll be happy to know that I barely have time to surf, and posting is very difficult to squeeze in. Miss me???:D

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

16. Shyster d'Oil

WTF!!! That's it!! I'm pissed. I'm coming over this afternoon to get my toiletries back!! I'll leave your key in the mailbox. Fuck you!!

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

your toiletries are in the mailbox ho. don't knock on the door, cause todzuki's coming over. :p

18. Shyster d'Oil

You should be on "Cheaters"!!!:p

19. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Did anyone see the FULL length version last night on Fox? It was about 5 minutes long, but it gave a much fairer picture. In my opinion, there should be an inquiry and it should find the officers blameless.

The problem with this thought, is that it LOOKS bad. Those sticks being jabbed is not pretty - they should use another method IN THE FUTURE (pepper spray etc).

[why do I get the feeling I posted here too late and that the discussion long since moved on...? oh well..]

20. Shyster d'Oil

Thank God for video! This guy was shown to be high as a kite before the altercation.

But I think that it is funny how so many of you on the right and the left have characterized this event either as "justifiable force" or "police brutality" BEFORE ALL THE FACTS ARE IN!!

Over the last decade and a half I have defended a multitude of police officers in cases of alleged police brutality -- including a case where the victim was shot dead. If there is ONE thing I have learned it is that YOU MUST GATHER ALL THE FACTS before coming to a conclusion as to whether the force used was legally justifiable. A mere video of someone being pummeled is not enough to convince me that illegal force was used.

Whether or not this guys death was caused by the beating is still an open issue: Coroner: Police struggle immediate cause of Cincinnati death -- http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Midwest/12/03/died.in.custody/index.html

That being said, i agree that it does look gruesome when someone is beaten so severely. Indeed, many police agencies are investigating the use of other methods to secure a person (even adhesive foams!) rather than beatings.

Rodger