1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herbalife Nutrition

Discussion in 'General' started by Tonyp425, Nov 10, 2015.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fools rush in...

My wife has put on 40 lbs in the past 7 months, I think it was due to what she didn't eat. ;)

2. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

I do I'm in this pyramid scheme with bed bath and beyond they have amazing knife sets that will cut through bone like butter. Be sure to give them my name so I will get royalties. Thank you so much. Now can I have five names and numbers of your closest friends so they can also enjoy this amazing offer

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

You don't say......I can't imagine why.

The #1 reason or problem that most herbalife distributors face is their inability to generate highly targeted or qualified leads for their products or business opportunity.

Without mastering the skill of lead generation, most Herbalife distributors will continue to struggle every single day. No matter how hard you work, you most likely will always continue to struggle in your business.

4. Tonyp425

Like I said man really I'm not in sales I'm a trim carpenter. I don't have the time to even consider trying to do sales. I know some people make it at sales I'm not that guy. Like I said I like the products so just putting it out there for folks nothing more than that.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So, how long have you been in sales?

6. Tonyp425

7. joec

joec brace yourself

Cope or mitre?

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I put on 35 lbs in the same time period? Coincidence?? :Poke::FL::D

9. Tonyp425

Coping in some crown at the moment I'm on a 2.4 million dollar house no miter joints on this one

10. joec

joec brace yourself

Vanson shirt.

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Jeez, even the rich guys can't keep the help off their damn phones.

12. joec

joec brace yourself

Union. Prolly on break.

13. joec

joec brace yourself

The deafening sound of an entire jobsite of tool belts simultaniouy hitting the ground at break time is always impressive.

14. Tonyp425

Not hardly any unions around here. I am my boss and I'm standing at the saw waiting on my help to bring me numbers. Prob waiting because they are on there phones LOL.

15. Tonyp425

Most deafening sound today is the Mexican music jamming out side from the rock layers

16. joec

joec brace yourself

I rewatched the movie money pit last year with tom hanks. The scene with the radios is hilarious.

Haha. Text them and fire them. Armoralling extension cords is a nice punishment too.

17. Tonyp425

Lmao that would be funny.

18. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

That's a bad, bad Asia. Now come here for your spanking......

[​IMG]

19. joec

joec brace yourself

It was either that or a cretu reference.

20. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Damn, I havent seen Asia since I was a 14 year old beating myself up every time I had 5 minutes alone.

Back in a minute...