1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with SS setup

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by gpstar748, Feb 3, 2008.

1. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

I am looking for some help from anyone with a Superstock Endurance bike............I am thinking of setting up my 07 ZX6 for a few endurance rounds but I have no experience prepping a bike for this and have actually never seen an endurance bike up close yet

I have read through the rule book and kind of get what they suggest but pictures of a bike setup to be "competitive" in Superstock would be AWESOME and help me tremendously

Looking for suggestions/pics on how to do stuff like what the rulebook mentions as being legal - IE fork pinch bolts, captive wheel spacers, captive rear brake stabilizer arm, etc....

Any help will be most appreciated and will get a free beer at Roebling Road in March :up: :beer: :D

If you have pics or long information please feel free to email me at [email protected]