1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Need contact info!

Discussion in 'General' started by funnyhat, Jul 30, 2005.

1. funnyhat

funnyhat tire budget challenged

Hey everyone, I need some help. I'm trying to locate the friends of Justin Baccino, who most of you know was killed at Summit Point last year. As Chaplain I'm trying to have a plaque made for him to put up at the Apple Chapel, but all of my contacts for him have dried up. Most recently I was trying to find Greg Winslow, but the number I was able to get for him doesn't seem to work (as in I leave messages after the automated voice but never get replies).

Unfortunately I've spent so much time looking for info along normal routes (you did know that the WERA bbs is not normal, right? ;) ) that I need to find someone to help with his plaque within the next several days. I was hoping to have the plaque up at the WERA Nat at Summit. I have already been in contact with Tim Francis' parents, and they will be helping me to make a plaque for him as well.

If you would like to help, or have contact information for anyone that would, please PM me or post. I can come up with something to put on the plaque if I have to, but I would much rather have friends of his be involved.

Thanks,
    Tom

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

bump-for doing this

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

4. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

bump

Hi Tom!! :up: :bow:

5. MDracer

MDracer Riding the mountains....

From what I remember about Justin he had a girlfriend named Christine. Did you try her?

It's spooky that both Justin and Tim were killed about the same turn.

6. Slick228

Slick228 I dropped oil there, too.

An another.......

:up:

7. funnyhat

funnyhat tire budget challenged

Yeah, but like I said all the contact numbers I had from the time of the incident have dried up. Everything is disconnected. I may try some snail mail after the National, but I have reason to suspect that even that won't work.

And just a reminder for those that might just be joining us, I only need to find someone who knows someone who knew Justin. If you didn't know Justin personally, you still might be able to help in this.
    And thanks for all the bumps guys, it's really warmed my heart to see you helping that way. :beer:

Hi Chris. :)

8. Carol

Carol Member

-- bump --
    (just because) ;)

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

bumpity bump

10. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Trying to help you search. You may have tried these already.

============================================

what about contacting the funeral home to see if they can pass word to the family

Lowther Funeral Home
    P.O. Box 561
    106 East Independence St.
    Perryoplois, PA 15473

==============================================

Greg Winslow's screen name was/is motoplex. The email address through his screen name might still be active. :confused:

==============================================

Here is a post by Greg