1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help for jennings this weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by GSReeves, Mar 20, 2008.

1. GSReeves

GSReeves Well-Known Member

If there is anyone heading to jennings this weekend that lives near or passes near a ducati shop please pm or email me. [email protected]

2. Cliff0529

Cliff0529 Well-Known Member

Call Paul at NPR Ducati (706-310-0002, one of his guys is leaving tomorrow at lunch and should be able to bring you what you need. Or just post it up and I'll make sure he sees it. :)

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

what if we own a ducati shop and are coming to jennings this weekend? :D
    what ya need?
    850-637-5838
    rob

4. GSReeves

GSReeves Well-Known Member

Got it taken care of, thank you Mr. Boost Fade! Thanks for all replies.

5. Been-Jammin

Been-Jammin Nomonyx dominicus

If there's anyone who knows how to adapt a Monster rear wheel to an 800/1000ss, come find me at JGP this weekend. #70

6. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I don't know how to do anything with a duc, but I look forward to seeing you tomorrow Ben

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Im looking forward to this weekend as it will be my first WERA event and my first time racing Jennings in god, almost 4 years. Stop by and def say hi, you can't miss me or the bike. I think I may post register for solo 20 for practise..is solo 20 actually 20 laps?

Here's me say hi
    [​IMG]

9. Cliff0529

Whats different about them? I measured the hub on the 750SS rear wheel and the 800 and the hub was the same, looked like the same offset for the rear rotor too? Will it not bolt right up? I had planned on using the rains from the 750SS on the 1000 if the need arose.

10. stickboy274

cheater also

11. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

+1:)

12. Cliff0529

:D it's basically the same rim, just a 160 tire instead of a 180. If it's illegal then I guess I'll start scouting out a 5.5" rim instead. I didn't assume it'd make a difference. The fronts are identical, just the rear isn't as wide...not sure if it's lighter or not though.

13. stickboy274

Keep the 180 if you can, but I was just messin with you.

Cheater

14. Cliff0529

:D Hmmmm....the hate is strong with the thin one!

15. stickboy274

Or run the 165 slick on the smaller rim

16. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

:D Know where I could get one?

17. Been-Jammin

Been-Jammin Nomonyx dominicus

I've got a few Monster wheels that had the larger diameter bearings, have the new bearings, carrier, just can't seem to find the center spacer that stays inside the wheel.

PS, they are all the same width, rims are the same casting....