1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmets??

Discussion in 'General' started by TBSgraphics, Jan 21, 2006.

1. WERA552

WERA552 Master Brake Oil Spiller!

This is almost exactly what my neuroligist told me at my last appointment. In contact sports a person experiences mulitple concussions. Most of them small enough that the the athlete doesn't even know it occurred. Over time the damage accumulates.
    He also told me that if I end up having enough concussions, it may not show up as a problem now as much as later in life...

2. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Who's we? I was in no way addressing anything you said in your post. I was referring directly to the dude I quoted, who was asking about what cutting the helmet in half showed. I'm not spinning anything. If you read my first post in this thread, I was very careful to leave out all of my opiniopns and only recap what had been posted before.

When I said that there was no logic, I meant that when Chip said 'cut one in half sometime' there was no logic involving that. Unless you're some sort of helmet engineer, cutting one in half will teach you absolutely nothing about the safety of the helmet.

In no way was I intending to comment on your opinion re: which helmets are better or not (Chip's either, really).