1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hee Haw!

Discussion in 'General' started by Putter, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

-17 degrees here with a windchill of -38. No school again. I'm gonna try and rent out flygirl's bathroom or something. This is ridiculous.

2. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

By default, they should be closed tomorrow as well.

3. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

This is the worst winter I remember... I think there was one in the late 80's that was worse but I don't remember it. I'm effing sick of this weather... I'm not made for this crap.

4. Putter

Poor kids are gonna be in school all summer.

5. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Tell me about it. Most of the schools here got all week off from a snow storm that happened on a Sunday. I mean... I can see getting Monday off. If the side roads aren't cleared by Tuesday, I'll give you another day. But for Pete's sake, 5 days?! They'll all be wanting those 3 days back in the spring

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They had 1 day of school last week here and my daughter missed that day since we had a family thing to do that one day. Sam made the mistake of saying that they were going to lose a day of spring vacation or even summer break *BOOM* it was like mongo closed the dungeon AND if he announced a 24 hour race at the streets of willow. :D

Getting her to go to school today was EFFORT. :D

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

They should just close Minnesota and be done with it. :D

8. Putter

:stupid:

9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

What you're getting is coming here in a couple days. Right now here it's 20, snowing a little but windy as hell, getting white outs. Last week we had 2 nites it hit 20 below, one -22 and one 31 below. Supposed to be back to the same shit starting tomorrow for the rest of the week. This is the winter we used to get 20 yrs. ago.

10. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

It was 72 yesterday and will get down to 20-something tonight. Fucking Texas weather can't make up its mind.

11. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

This thought makes me smile. Keep the little criminals in school! When the kids get out of school our crime rate skyrockets.

12. Putter

Mine is seven, Joe. :D

13. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

You should try Ohio once.

14. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

I won't go to Ohio cause Cincinnati is there.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My sister lives in Montréal. She says she's done with this shit. She's sending resumes to headhunters in London.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You have a sister, Papa? Is she single? Gawd, I hope she doesn't look like you, man. :D

A girl DJ Lance Rock would be tough. :D

17. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Feels like 64, because it is 64, overcast.

Out of sympathy for you poor souls, I'm going to go to my fav hole in the wall mexican restaurant/bar at 11 for lunch & drinks. I'll hoist a few for you. :beer:

18. Putter

Life has taken on a new meaning for me.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Warmed up here to mid 40s here and after the single digits of the last few days it is a pleasure.

My banana and kiwis have come out of hiding. . . I was getting worried for a bit about ever seeing them again.

20. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I'm not targeting your daughter Putter. But she gets caught up in it. Idle teenagers are the problem.