1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heartless George Bush

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Johnny B, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Bush cost me my job, my kids and my houses

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president I was secure and prosperous, but in the last year, we had to close our operations. We simply could not compete with foreign labor. This foreign labor worked for low pay under very bad conditions. They worked very long shifts, and many even died on the job.

This competition could hardly be called "fair." I was forced out of the place where I had worked for 34 years.

Not a single government program was there to help me.

How can Bush call himself "compassionate?" Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq. They gave their lives for their country, and for what? So that Bush's oil buddies can get rich. My pain of losing my sons is indescribable.

While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my home. I simply have nothing left. How can Bush call himself a Christian when he neglects people like me? I am a senior citizen with various medical problems. I'm not in a position where I can begin a new career. I was reduced to the point where I had to live in a hole in a ground, all because of President Bush.

And when the authorities found me there, did they have any compassion for my misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested. Mr. Bush, I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a compassionate man! I dare you to look me in the face and tell me you are a Christian. If I had any money left, I would donate it to the Democrat Party.

If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 I would still have a job, a home, and most importantly, my dear sons!

Regards,

Saddam Hussein

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

:D bush is such an asshole. :D

3. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

BUSH RULES :D

4. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

That's funny shit. So why did we invade a soverign nation and topple their government at the cost of hundreds of our soldier's and their civilian's lives again. Still not quite clear on that one. I'm constantly reminded of this whenever I see the news and how 36 of our servicemen died in January alone. No WMDs, no sign of their production. Nothing. Sure is fun to make jokes about though, huh?

5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

what!?! saddam was a democrat?!?
    just goes to show ya...:D

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Concerning the pre-war hunt for WMD, read this report by David Kay.

You might also try reading this editorial concerning David Kay's recent report concerning the post-war hunt for WMD.

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

god, i hate democrats.
    bravo, iyc.:clap:

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

moronic tools are great.

aint they? :D

more liberal drivel please.

saddam is such a victim, and bush is such a prick. :D

9. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Actually, this is such a tired subject and the main bbs has been so slow, it was just an attempt at some excitement. I'm through giving a shit so calm yourselves down. I think the world is a better place w/out Sadaam one way or the other, okay. It's common knowledge that 9/11 or not, we were going to invade Iraq anyways. So what difference does it make now?

I just love when small minded fat-bodies call me a moronic tool though, it helps me deal with the rest of people like you at the Harley shop I'm stuck working at.

Bush is awesome!! So are Camaros, nascar, and Rush Limbaugh>:rolleyes:

10. 418

418 Expert #59

:D :bow:

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

and i love when small minded liberals who talk shit, but have no idea if i'm fat or not. but hey, it must be true.

your statement is STILL dumb as fuck, so you MUST be a dumbfuck. right? ;)

i also love the small minded foreign mindless cheerleaders who do this :bow: when they can't intelligently type or spell a sentence.

12. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

Ha! That's funny too. You correcting his grammar and not capatalizing. Ironic and moronic. Dork.

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

it's not a term paper silly rabbit, it's a string of e-mails.

learn something today did ya?

14. 418

418 Expert #59

Brad, don't get your panties in a wad. :rolleyes:

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

wow, haga must have found out what a dictionary is.

16. 418

418 Expert #59

Yeah, yes I did. Just like you must have forgotten your sense of humor today.

When you can speak fluent Polish call me, Sean. :rolleyes:

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

hey, how do you get a one armed polack out of a tree?

wave.

(there's a sense of humor for you)

18. 418

418 Expert #59

I must have really pissed you off. :D

Going off and searching for polack jokes and all...

19. VTracer

VTracer Well-Known Member

Hey, how do you get a small minded, fat ass, penis pump salesman out of a tree?

Do nothing just sit back and let gravity do its work.

Fat-ass.

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

good one. :up:

don't hate me cause i've actually done something with MY life.

jealousy only holds you back from yours.