1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has the BBS been quiet for 2.5 hours?

Discussion in 'General' started by TSC_113, Jan 9, 2002.

1. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Clocks are all screwed up Mongo had to turn off Flood control even. See the thread titled BBS. Also check out the Thread titled test just for fun

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

oh, the clock function is all messed up. For a second, I thought I'd stepped into one of those British Airways commercials. You know, the series where they have mad fare sales, and there's like one dude left in town, and he's wondering where everybody's gone. [​IMG]

3. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

We've gone into the past now. It's officially yesterday in the BBS world now.

[​IMG]

[This message has been edited by TSC_213 (edited 01-10-2002).]

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No way!!!

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So I'm back from work, trying to catch up on the day's developments. Man, this sucks. I don't know what was posted when, which threads deserve my attention, nothing. This BBS has enough pull on me to totally warp the universe. I need to go to BBS rehab again...

6. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

I'm confused: If pull tom's finger now, will he fart yesterday or tommorrow?? m [​IMG]

7. Pam_G

Pam_G Banned

I thought it was always quiet. At least I've never heard any sounds that the BBS makes.
    Maybe Tom provides the audio effects? [​IMG]

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not sure, but whatever he says will be dumb in the past, present and future. [​IMG]

9. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

so you're saying He Sucks throughout all dimensions.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

His suckiness transcends time and place.

11. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

What time is it? Where am I? Who pulled my finger? [​IMG]

I see we're back to the age old question of if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it do I still suck? [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Tardholio (edited 01-11-2002).]