1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone else noticed how stupid Freddie Spencer is?

Discussion in 'General' started by E=MC2, Jul 10, 2005.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Could you add something like a marsupial pouch to `em so he'd be a bit more comfortable?

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Sure, as long as he could stop by for a personal fitting. :D

3. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

We always joke about it when watching ... it's like "Ok, fix dis, fix dis ... now, I go kick your ass!" :D

- Roach

4. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

Even though I'm not a big fan of Greg white, some of his comments and presentation were better that Freddie's. I'm not taking anything away from Freddie, but it is obivious that he was a better rider that a commentator. If anyone in this country deserves to call the race, Freddie has definetly has earned the right to do it even if he had to use sign language.:Poke:

5. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

So more than 230 == 250? OK!!! Why not 300? :confused:

I've never dynoed one myself, and I doubt anyone else here has either, so the argument is pointless (as usual for the BBS :D ). All the quotes and "he said this about HP" is just bench racing, nobody here knows for sure. Just trying to rile up Haga, sorry you didn't get it. ;)

Oh, and Freddie and Drebber rock.

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I left them at home...us slow pokes know better than to bring anyone with us.

:)

Kurt

7. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Hey I'm with ya! I'm sure I would be slow too. ;)
    And if I do say someone is slow, it usually means that they are in comparison to others, but I don't mean any disrespect. At least whoever it is is getting airtime! :p

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I don't know if you may actually have been referring to me, but if so, my answer to any and all would be:

"See this green shirt I'm wearing? I am not wearing this because of my rocket-like pace which might frighten more experienced racers off the track. Of COURSE I'm slow!".

:) :)

Somebody has to fill the time honored tradition of coming in last. Thanks for the airtime!

Kurt (last with panache) Kesler

9. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

you spelt pancake wrong?:confused:

10. racer919

racer919 Still slow...

For the sake of my faith in the youth of tomorrow: Please tell me this is a joke!

11. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Either a spectacularly funny joke......or I share those concerns expressed over America's youth.......:D

12. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

lol i was jk

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Last with Pancake?
    How about Waffle Man?
    French Toast Flyer, anyone? Crazy Croissants?

Kurt

14. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Yeeeaaahhh, riiiight....;)

15. 34D

34D Banned

I don't know Freddie but I know Dreb so I will tell you guys what he has said to me. If you guys think you can do better, call Speed and see if they will give you a job.

16. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

WOuld someone send them Mr. Mic's resume???:beer:

17. MR-MICROPHONE

:) Not necessarily referring to you in particular, just talking about what's going on. After all, that's what they pay me for. ;)

Your welcome. You see, someday I/we can look back and say "Remember when ............at the back of the pack?" Fill in the blank for whoever it may be.

18. MR-MICROPHONE

:D LMAO!!!

19. MR-MICROPHONE

Thank you. Thank you very much!

20. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

Can't believe it. A thread with this title and not once was Nicky mentioned.

God bless the kid. Can ride the wheels of a bike, but sounds dumber than a Kentucky fence post when he opens his mouth.