1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone checked in on Vale?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Oct 25, 2020.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I just want to make sure he's going to survive the Corona. I'd go check but its not a good time.

2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

He's recovered just fine. Just a bit nervous and paranoid that some guy on a royal enfield has been circling his ranch for the past week.

Banditracer, Senna and Razr like this.
  3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Aren't most of the deaths in old f@cker homes? Shit, better check on him, he didn't check in for ball room dancing and Stoner said Vale said he could have his pudding!

Senna likes this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

He has dispatched Uccio to fluff Morbidelli

Razr likes this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

You guys sure can be a bunch of assholes

Sabre699 likes this.
  6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He's probably alive. Maybe. Someone needs to work on the trading team VR46's moto3 slots and bikes to Avintia for their motogp slots and Ducati contracts for 2021.

Or he's sitting in the tub laughing as he farts bubbles and plays with his rubber duck.

motion likes this.
  7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Coming clean: I didn't read 'duck' initially.

8. Dan Dubeau

damn. I went looking at crash.net for the story I read that said he was %100 fine, but there wasn't a single mention of Rossi on the ENTIRE page. Has that ever happened before?

ya, but we're the good kind of assholes ;D

motion likes this.
  9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

As much as I love my Ducatis, does anyone really want one of their 2021 contracts? What is their current trade value? Maybe half a season on an R3 in Junior Cup?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

When it's what you can get in short notice, damn near everyone. Zarco seems to be doing okay enough with the dumpster crap that Avintia is able to pay for.

Wait, Pramac does pretty well with even newer stuff when shit don't go south with their riders.

Soooooo, with the freeze in tech, I'd bet Yamaha would. :D

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

What are you new here?

And he's fine btw doesn't have any symptoms anymore

motion likes this.
  12. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Last time I checked he’s got a kajillion dollars in the bank, a big ass trophy room, and more pussy being throw at him than even @Metalhead could handle.

StaccatoFan and motion like this.
  13. Dan Dubeau

14. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

He needs to get on making babies so he's not 60 when they get to Race Moto3....

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I have it on good authority from someone in his inner circle that he will never get married and never have babies. Its an interesting story involving homemade sausages and wine in the seaside hills above Cattolica :) I have a photo somewhere...

16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Hes 41. He would be 60.
    That math has already passed

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Minimum age to run Moto3 is 16.

I hope your brother is better with numbers than you are ;)

Quicktoy, vfrket and StaccatoFan like this.
  18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Richard, No need to worry, Val is fine. I saw him this morning walking the mall and then I saw him again a bit later at Brentano's stealing batteries.

19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

That is encouraging, however, I have no idea what you're enumerating on about... can you elaborate?