1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

happy birthday bama

Discussion in 'General' started by jenn305, Jul 14, 2002.

1. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

its midnight here, so i just wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday misty!!!

2. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

I wanna be second :)..i don't know you but Happy B-Day:D

3. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

you do know misty - you hung out in our pits at road a - she's the blonde - greg's girlfriend!! thanks for remembering us!!!j/k

4. GAMEDIC

GAMEDIC Really Now?

LOL...sorry about that..just didn't know the name on here:D how is everyone doing? I'm not too bad..i'm racing CCS for now unless WERA desides to make an open class for 1k bikes as a novice

5. Lucky

Lucky professional lurker

Happy Birthday Misty from one Bama girl to another. :)

Make Greg take you some place nice for lunch or dinner. Maybe Cypress Inn. ;)

6. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

Happy Birthday! I hope you two have had a great b-day weekend so far.

7. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

Hey Yall! Thanks for the happy birthdays. :D Jenn, you must of worked last night, and yes, you were my first happy birthday 'sayer'. We've had a good weekend. We've been to the pool, the river, Outback and Chili's. Birthday cake and margaritas, ;) I think we've caught up from all the weekends in a row at the track. Have a good weekend (whats left out it anyway), and hope to see yall (in alabama) soon. Misty

8. Scarbs

Scarbs Well-Known Member

Yeah, Happy B-day. Now tell Greg to fix dinner for your b-day present....On second thought......hmm...make sure you've got pepto-bismol if you do.
    HA.

Have a good day Greg and Misty,
    Scarbs

9. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Happy Birthday Misty. I think we "accidentally" met at Road Atlanta. I was on the scooter and you were waiting for Greg on the crash truck. I gave you the scoop on what I knew happened on my way back to the pit. :)

Hope you had a great weekend and I hope to meet you "officially" at the track soon. :)

10. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

Hey, yep that was me. It was nice to meet ya! I was glad to see that both 22 and his bike were in great shape. Too bad the problem was a blown motor and not an empty gas tank like we had assumed. :(

11. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Hey Misty, Have a big old Happy Birthday from me too!

ok lemme see here - it seems (from my internet tool here), that you are a Cancer. It goes on to say:

"With the coming of the summer solstice, the unfettered romp of Gemini is drawn earthward by the tidal pull of Cancer, the Crab. Cancer's ruling planet is the moon, linked in astrology to nature, gestation, motherhood, and the creation and preservation of life. Perhaps more than any other sign, Cancer represents the passive, receptive, but profoundly pwerful and encompassing female force in nature - the all-nourishing, or all-devouring, mother. The Crab symbolizes the sea, cradle of all life."

Its all double-dutch to me - but I thought I'd better keep you up to date.
    :D :D

Happy birthday!:)

12. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

Yeah, Happy Birthday guys. Maybe someday you'll be old and crusty like me!:p

13. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Dang, sorry I overlooked this thread. Thought it was another one of those Osama joke threads. I'd better read the thread titles a little closer next time.:eek:

Happy Birthday Misty:cool:

14. BAMA

BAMA Well-Known Member

Mark:
    Thanks for the amusing yet confusing remark
    Unfettered romp :confused:,
    think maybe, i should be afraid? :eek:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2002
  15. MarkB

....er yeah;) Well I'm not sure about that particular bit, the rest sounded helpful. I got it off an astrology site, honest. Even I can't make that much crap up.

, still it was the thought that counted.:D

Have a good one at Summit - and good luck to you Greg.

16. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

thanks dude i surely will need some (LUCK) that is ;)

17. MarkB

Yeah Greg, remind me to say NO, if I ever find you wanting a go on my new bike. It's not really you, but I cannot afford those kind of rebuilds!

Have you got it all together yet or what?

18. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

the 600 is ready to roll and i am buying a 2002 750 motor for the 750 i should have everything squared away by summit. if i can afford gas up there after all these motor blow ups :D