1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halleluiah Brutha I'm gonna be saved and rich

Discussion in 'General' started by WeaselBob, Oct 28, 2003.

1. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

Lo & behold, because my email was found on a Christian site (yeah right), a minister is willing to hook me up with riches beyond belief from the secret Nigerian accounts of missionaries :clap: :clap:

Why I probably just need to say the rosary and send them my account numbers and wait for the cash & blessings to overwhelm me :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

do you think some might be tempted to believe this, since it's filled with soul-saving Christian language? I'm not a Christian, but I think this is about as low as can get, sounds a tad like Revernd Ike with a lot more scam

Last edited: Oct 28, 2003
  2. chaplain

chaplain MRO pulpit jockey

got the same stuff

I got the same stuff about two months ago. Some people are bound and determined to make Christian faith look bad.........For every Mother Theresa there are a thousand Rev. Ikes and Jerry Falwells around....From someone who is a minister and proud to be one....the whole thing is a pity

3. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

Re: got the same stuff

yup, it's got an extra-slimeball smell attached to it

4. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

send em an email back and tell them you're an athiest, see what they say :)

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Hell, send them an e-mail and tell em you need to be saved because your crawl space is chuck full of bodies........

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

tell the you are a born-again pagan.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, since I'm a prick more then a Christian I'll help the guy out. :D

And then roll around yaughing after I piss him off to the point he loses his sanity. :D

8. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

No, tell them you are a devil worshipper and that Satan wants to talk with them :D .

9. Send him to me and I'll turn him into a gerbil and then I'll sic him on Dan! :)