Guess those rearsets!

Discussion in 'Tech' started by 27stormin, Mar 6, 2011.

  1. 27stormin

    27stormin Well-Known Member

    I have these rearsets and, as you can see, I need to replace the adjuster plate. They have no name or part # on them. Any ideas!
    They were on the bike when I got it. It's a 2000 R6.

    Attached Files:

  2. gapman789

    gapman789 Well-Known Member

    a) Attack
    b) Graves
    c) No idea.

    I'm going with c.
  3. racepro171

    racepro171 to finish first, first you must finish!

    any make will do as long as they use the same style mount.
  4. 27stormin

    27stormin Well-Known Member

    I checked them against my Vortex but the hole spacing is different.
  5. ed who?

    ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

    look like old graves. or graves knockoffs.
  6. 27stormin

    27stormin Well-Known Member

    It's probably some type of knock-off. If it were Graves or Attack it would have their name on them.
    Just hoping somebody would have the same type with no name, and recognize them.


Share This Page