1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GS500 no spark

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Marcmcm, May 23, 2009.

1. -Tony V-

-Tony V- Well-Known Member

So it turns over but just no spark??

(i've got a the same problem)

2. inness.angelo

inness.angelo New Member

2004 GS500F Help Please

I have no power to my ignition switch or instrument panel, however, the battery is fully charged. Please advice to where I should start looking for the problem, please help.

3. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Fuses would be my first place to look.

4. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

:stupid:

Grounds after that

5. moostafa

moostafa New Member

93 gs500 no spark on one side coils are good

Hey all I have a problem with spark also wondering if it falls along some of these line I have a93 gs500 I bought it and it doesn't wrong but I kinda know the problem(don't quoat me on it lol) he said that it ran great the batterie died and his friend put the jumper cables on backwards and now it won't start well I tore into it found out the (driverside)of the moto sparks but the (passanger) side does not. Now I swapped out the coil wires from one to the other and both coils are good but I can't seem to figure out why wires are all good but there is a black and yyellow wire that hooks to the one side I traces all the wires and this one runs to this black box on side of bike under flaring anyway I have no clue what it could be can anyone help?