1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

group buys?

Discussion in 'General' started by mstingray, Jan 4, 2003.

1. mstingray

mstingray Backmarker Extrodinaire

is this the appropriate forum for this? not sure since i haven't seen any group buys organized but then again, i'm relatively new to the board.

or do all of you just get racer's discounts from local vendors?

-----
    for your tiller racers out there, there's a group buy going on for graves clutch case covers. need at least 5 peeps to get in on this deal. retail i think is $195 according to what the graves guy quoted me. pretty pricey. i was going to get a yosh cover but apparently they don't make them or stock them anymore, at least for the tillers.

anyway, if you want in on the case cover deal. hit shane up @ [email protected]. not sure if he's going to be bike specific on this and limit it to just TLRs but it's worth a shot for other make/models too. :D

there's also a group buy on tire bakers going on but unless you call by monday (1/6/03), you might not get in on it. if there are enough people, it'll be $339+ship. if not it's $350+ship. talk to Joe @ 707-477-6212 if interested.
    -----

Sorry for the spam but if i can save myself and ya guys $, i'm happy to do it. :D I know a member of TCG (Team Cheap Guy) wouldn't mine and i'm sure all you racers on a budget would like to save some $ too. :D

2. mstingray

mstingray Backmarker Extrodinaire

here's the DL on the TLR clutch case cover group buy for those interested:

Group buy is $180. they're billet aluminum in black.

PayPal or send a check.

Paypal - [email protected]

snailmail -
    Revlimiter Racing
    8181 Hermosa Ave
    Ben Lomond
    CA 95005

Shipping = $10
    tax for people in CA = $14.85

:D