1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greenville, SC Landscaping/ Misc. Work

Discussion in 'General' started by Speedracer74, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Speedracer74

Speedracer74 Well-Known Member

My cousin passed away and I am trying to help line up a few contractors to get his house ready to sell.

I am looking for a landscaper to cut, trim and clean up flower beds.

Also someone to do a few small repair projects. Such as painting and power washer.

The house is located in the Simpsonville area. Please call me at 804-393-0426 or email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Ben

Phl218 likes this.
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Ive had very good results with Home Advisor on the net to find contractors, etc. to do these type of jobs.

4. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Get @Nigel to do it, and make sure he wears his monacle. And take pictures. Lots of pictures. And while he's mowing, go steal his new Ninjette.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I'm booked up, but I'll ask around.

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

What's the date you're trying to get this done by?

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Why did his name he changed to Nigel? Good luck finding someone. Sorry about your cousin. Rick Fairbairn may know soneone

8. BHP41

I'm not sure. DaveK changes his name more than a CIA spook. Lol

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

There's bound to be some clown looking to make some extra cash there...

Rising likes this.
  10. Speedracer74

Speedracer74 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. We are trying to line up the landscaping and repairs ASAP. It does't have to be a professional landscape company. Does anyone have any kids that want to make some extra cash? I called a few places earlier this week and they all said they were booked up.

11. BHP41

I'll call a guy that does it. He has to equipment but does it more as side jobs. I'll shoot you a text so he can get by there and give you an estimate.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

I got one too, if yours is booked B

13. BHP41

The person I know of said to text the guy his number. He should be able to get by there next week. But it's not certain. I texted Ben his number. I also just know about this guy, he knows a couple people I do. Never had any work done so......

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

Coworkers husband does it on the side with his father. Good ol country boys, reliable.

Lemme know

BHP41 likes this.
  15. BHP41

Send him the info. Reliable is gut.

Phl218 likes this.
  16. Phl218

Phl218 .

I sent him the info. His name is Roger