1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greenville, SC area racers

Discussion in 'General' started by 50Joe, Dec 10, 2001.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

How many Upstate South Carolina racers are out there? I'm thinking of getting GRRR (Greenville Regional RoadRacers) back going again. Any interest?

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Glenn Foster lives in Greenville but I don't know if you can call him a racer. [​IMG]

He does hold a WERA license though I don't know if it's still current. [​IMG]

3. JamesG

JamesG Architeuthis dux

[​IMG] Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. [​IMG]

4. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I'm from there, and I still have fambly there. Can I join? I also use g'ville as a starting point before CMP weekends. Also...that Glenn Foster guy is a Clemson Tigers fan [​IMG], so if you drop your wallet around him, you'd better kick it all the way out to the parking lot. [​IMG]

5. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm from Greenville. Hopefully I won't be hear too much longer though (right Beavis?) [​IMG]

What is the GRRR? Never heard of it. As long as it doesn't involve squids, city streets, cars, Armco or logging trucks I'd be interested. [​IMG]

You better watch your wallet now!!! As soon as the severence package runs out, that will be my only source of income. [​IMG]

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

GRRR is just a loose organization of racers in the upstate. We used to meet at Game Time to watch races on the big screen. Also, we did put on one track day at CMP when the stars aligned just right. Basically, it's geared for fun and to meet fellow racers. The only requirements are that you are a licensed racer or graduate of a racing school and that your not an a$$hole. I'll start a list of racers in the upstate if you guys e-mail me your info. Joe

7. WERA29

Hey, I lined the job up for you, now it's up to you to get it. [​IMG] Next thing you know you'll be asking me to wipe your a$$! [​IMG]

8. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Simpsonville, SC

9. Glenn Foster

Is that it? Just three of us?

I'm down with drinking beer and watching races at Game Time. A track day would be cool too.

10. WERA29

Tom Drumm (td930) is from Simpsonville but I haven't heard from him in a long time. Go knock on his door Glenn and see if he's home. [​IMG]

I'd even come down to join you punks if that deadbeat Glenn is still living in G'ville for your first outing. That way I can puke in his truck on the way back to his place from the bar then let his dog hump my leg while I'm passed out on his couch. [​IMG]

11. HNIC 102

HNIC 102 Well-Known Member

Don't leave me out!!

12. CLG688

CLG688 Chaz

CHARLES GAINEY-----FENDER MENDER ON PLEASANTBURG---DO YOU NEED PARTS,PAINT JOBS, ETC.

13. WERA29

Yo! What up Jimmy? [​IMG]

So how many bikes you gonna have next season? Rumor has it you're gonna show up with enough hardware to run all the solos and all the sprints. [​IMG]

Are you gonna be at N. Florida Jan 19-20? Look us up if you're there.

14. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

OK guys. e-mail me your contact information at [email protected] if you want to be on a list and included in Greenville area events. I'll use the BBS to post GTG times and places and private e-mail for info we don't want listed to the general public.

15. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I came up with a slogan for GRRR. "All pucked up and ready to race!" I think we should create shirts and stickers.

16. jeller

jeller Well-Known Member

17. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

hi jody
    what u doing here

18. jeller

jeller Well-Known Member

I thought that was you.

19. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

that's me
    any word on your bike

20. Glenn Foster

I don't know if we can count you. You are a friend of Bucky's aren't you? [​IMG]

Oh, nevermind. So am I. [​IMG]