1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green AND Slimey

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Apr 29, 2002.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Could be a Kawasaki but it is more than likely a Lizard. Hey Lisa, let me know about that e-mail......and where's THE announcement?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey Captain, if you're referring to that thread of hers, do a search on "ANNOUNCEMENT." If you're looking for an official piece of paper, there ain't any. Anyway, she'll be a bit harder to reach by computer this this week.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Papa, did you get my e-mail. Did ya? Well? What do you think?

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Tempting, but it's a team decision. I can't make it all on my own.

5. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got the e-mail. I think Papa has changed our mind about Putnam. We should be going now.

The announcement won't be made because Papa is afraid of the BBS backlash. But you know, Papa knows and I know and that's all that matters isn't it? :D

6. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Re: Re: Green AND Slimey

What's all this our and we shit? :confused:

You and Papa are starting to sound like some disgusting kissy face couple that makes me wanna puke when I see them in public. :eek:

What's next, marriage? ;)

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, Jon, you heard the boss. I guess I will be riding that beast (your bike, not the boss) at Putnam. :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ya' know, I try and stay out of peoples personal buisness, but in this case I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!! It's starting to drive me nuts! :D

Dave K[

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

ROTFLMAO! That's the point, Dave! :D Wouldn't be fun otherwise.

10. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

Hey, the other beast needs some love and attention, too! :D

Dave K - have patience my grasshopper. Oh what the hell - the announcement is that Papa is giving me his truck, teaching me how to race and paying for me to race all next year.

11. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

THE END IS NEAR! THE END IS NEAR! REPENT AND BE SAVED! :D

12. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

that's more of a commitment than marriage [​IMG]

Damn, I'm importing a wife from the other side of the world, but I did not offer the truck and bike [​IMG]

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Patience is for suckers. :)
    As for Papa floating over the title to the truck, something tells me that is a likely as my voting Green Party in the next presidential election. Ain't gonna happen. :D
    Papa, I'm normally a laid back guy, but if you don't get to fessing I'll forget all niceties. :D After all, I know sort of, round aboutly where you live, and it would only take me about a year or two to find you. :D
    NOW TELL ME DAMNIT!!!!!! :D

Dave K

14. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I don't believe that for a second. He'd never give up the truck......
    :eek:

I too want to know what the REAL announcement is.

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Papa and Lisa, got your e-mails. Glad you two can make it this weekend. I sent you both an e-mail with details. Woohoo! This is going to be FUN! Papa, sounds like you're going to be doing a LOT of riding this weekend :D. Don't get hurt on the one ride so you're no good for the race....

Jon

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sick man. :D

17. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You or me??? :D????

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, I was talking about you. But actually it applies to me too. I woke up with a cough and shortness of breath. Just got off the phone. I'm seeing a nurse named Ms. Penny at 11:00. I'm looking forward to that. The last nurse I saw there was delicious.

19. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Holy shiite Batman, you can't talk like that anymore :D! Do you think she'll grab you by "those" and ask you to cough? After that, she'll probably have to listen to your lungs to evaluate your HEAVY breathing! Hey, now I want to see Ms Penny too!!! Damn you :D!

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's a medical condition. This is justified.

I strongly believe that nothing should go unchecked or ungrabbed. I need to make sure I don't pass out on the bike on Saturday. This is very serious business. Shame on you for making a joke of it.