1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great article on the failure of Clinton....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by RoadRacerX, Apr 15, 2003.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

2. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

PERFECT and I do mean a PERFECT peice of SHIT he was and is.
    Great reading thanks for the link. I hate the MF'er.

3. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

"The president’s treatment ... led to the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington, Patterson indicates."

Here I was thinking all along it was Al Queda... silly me :rolleyes:

4. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Robert, if its on the internet, it has to be true!!!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

One leap forward, two leaps back.

6. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

I heard this guy Patterson on the radio doing an interview about his book and he sounded REAL credible.... just like you'd expect of some high speed, low drag officer assigned to that role. It was all "Yes Sir, No Sir, Sorry I wasn't present at that time or Yes I was present and this is actually what happened."

7. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Jay,

Clinton was a POS no doubt. He ranks up there with Bush I and Ronnie!!!;) :D

I've always said that Clinton was a do nothing President, riding the coattails of a booming economy. I had not heard of that specific Kurdish disaster, and that was important info. Thanks.

Unfortunately for all you biased partisans out there, Clinton's complicity in Kurdish deaths puts him in the same boat as Bush I, who sat on his ass for 10-14 days immediately after Desert Storm while Saddam pounded the Kurds as they retreated into the mountains to avoid another slaughter. estimated dead: 5-115,000 depending on who you believe. (If anyone has a source on an accurate # please post here.)

Rodger

8. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

:tut: Roger.

"Clinton was a POS no doubt. He ranks up there with Bush I and Ronnie!!!"

Clinton was in a league of his own... entirely.

About the worst you can say about Bush-1 is that he wasn't anything special or remarkable. He just isn't much of a topic. It is just ridiculous to compare him to Clinton.

The jury is still out on Regan. He was controversial, but the discussions now are about just how good he was for the Country... not how bad he was.

With Clinton, it is just the opposit. The debates he generates are about how bad he was.... not how good he was. He treated the presidency like a prize.... not a responsibility.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did someone say Reagan (one of the two greatest presidents of the 20th)? :D :Poke:

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

No offense Rodger, but put down that crack pipe and slowly back away from your computer.... ;)

11. Shyster d'Oil

Shut up Jay, I'm more productive on crack than meth!!

12. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

:eek: Things are getting weird around here :D

13. Shyster d'Oil

oh yeah, kennedy was the biggest POS of them all!

Nixon: POS mostly but oddly progressive too.

Johnson: POS b/c of Vietnam, not bad otherwise.

Carter I liked, but fiddled while our economy burned.

Bush II: Jury still out, but doesn't look promising. Economy fading, but lucked out with Iraq (although the chickens may come home to roost soon.

Rodger

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Carter was a turd. Seems to be a good person but definitely a turd president. :p

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Rodger, now I'm certain you're smoking some good stuff. :eek: Johnson was perhaps the crookedest politician ever to occupy the White House. He makes Clinton look like Ghandi!

:down:

16. Shyster d'Oil

What was Johnson's corruption. I remember Kennedy's but not LBJ.:confused:

17. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

You don't remember his tapes of every conversation in the oval office? How the tapes were never going to be released until after his death?

18. Shyster d'Oil

I remember tpes that came out a couple of years ago, long after he died. I really don't know what you mean about tapes and corruption. i haven't heard that charge before, but I am willing to entertain it agaist any pesident!:D

Rodger

19. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Didn't he kill Kennedy? That's what I read somewhere on the Internet. :D

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!