1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grattan Raceway Photos 8/26-8/27

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by 00Photo, Aug 27, 2006.

1. 00Photo

00Photo Photographer for Hire

I waited all morning. I waited until after lunch even. I checked the radar. No sign of the rain that was forcast for today! Alright! I take my daughter to the track so we can check out some motorcycles. I get to the track, fork over $40 to get in and TEN SECONDS later, before we even get inside the track it POURS rain. Doh! It let up shortly and we got to spend the afternoon watching the bikes. The weather was absolutely perfect for taking crappy photos. It was all overcast and muggy. I decided to play with the camera and took alot of really slow shutter speed photos. My keeper rate went way down but the ones I did get were pretty cool. Alot of my keepers are even slightly blurry because of the settings I was using. Oh well. I had alot of fun playing with panning. I’ll be going back again Sunday when the weather is supposed to be better and take more “safe” photos that I know will turn out good. I should have all the photos from both days in the gallery by Monday.

Gallery: http://00photo.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=29

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I allow hotlinking off my website so go ahead and use the web gallery photos anyplace you like, it's cool with me. If anyone wants to buy some that's even cooler, just let me know. Hopefully I can get some good shots Sunday. The lighting on Saturday was hopeless for taking good photos.

2. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

Those are some great pics !!!! I just looked at all 469 of them .:)

3. 00Photo

Thanks! I enjoy photography almost as much as being out there racing. Here's some from Sunday:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  4. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Awesome pics. Thanks for taking them.

5. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Very Nice.

6. 00Photo

Thanks. Thanks for riding around and giving me something to photograph. :D

7. TristanP

TristanP Track Photographer

Awesome job. Great panning work.

8. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

your stuff is da bomb , man. I love the vivid colors and would love a CD of them (or me, not everyone). PM me if you want.