1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Governments loathe free people

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by H8R, Dec 8, 2010.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Governments loathe free people...ever think about it?

Are all of my Democratic party ideals really away to control the masses with social programs, to keep people on the gubment tit, and to prevent our rising up and crushing them?

Are all the Republican ideals really just a simple way to let people think they can be Rich and powerful while keeping the rich and powerful separate from us commoners?

Do they really only give us enough freedom to keep our eyes off the real shit that is happening, and is the media simply a lap dog of the powerful to keep us worried about religion, abortion, justin bieber, and that global warming and second hand smoke are honestly pointless?

WTF is going on?

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Sounds like someone just took the blue pill....or was it the red one? :confused:

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yes, well except for Bieber. He's dreamy.

4. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I can't find a fucking rabbit hole.

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

fixed :D

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Fixed betterer! :clap:

7. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Either that's a sarcastic response or someone replaced one of our resident codgers with a 13 yr old girl. :wow: :D

8. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

My honest thought about the politicians... they're doing what they need to do in order to keep money coming into THEIR pockets. Rep or Dem, they run with what will keep them in office. Sadly I don't think any of them care about the future and how their decisions will affect the long term. That's why China will own us some day!

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Justin is the shizznits.

10. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

6000 people control the other 6 billion of us; [this is why I like wikileaks]
    http://www.amazon.com/Superclass-Global-Power-Elite-Making/dp/0374272107

11. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Finally getting it they use red and blue teams to pit ourselves against each other. The best slave is the slave that enslaves himself.

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

He's part of the great Canadian warfare, long ago it was the unbearable Wayne & Shuster. The wretched Celine Dion was tossed out to destroy Vegas. I'm running out of adjective for Bieber (Dreamy isn't on of them).

Dave K can help out here...

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hold the phone. Are you trying to tell me Justy Poo is a friggin Canuck?

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Swallow the blue pill Rick, swallow the blue pill.... It's was is best for you.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Here's the rub, we've all been taking the ones our mother gives us.

16. Spyderchick

♫ ♪ Baby, baby, baby, OOoooOOOooooo...♪ ♫ ♪

17. Spyderchick

Not me, drugs are bad, M'kay?

18. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Inexpensive food, education, clothes, entertainment, housing, and healthcare leaves people wanting free shit. Prosperity has enslaved us.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm gonna hurt you. :mad:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Just say no to Beiber.