1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Government Vehicle

Discussion in 'General' started by KillerCam, Dec 26, 2009.

1. KillerCam

KillerCam KillerCam Racing

I keep seeing this van in the neighborhood with Government tags parked at a residence. At first it was no big deal, after paying attention, I notice that it is there in the day and over night alot. Probably no big deal but it bugs me. Anything I should do ? Call it In ?? Leave it be ??

2. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

id walk up to it and knock on it

3. paradium

paradium Blackheart Racing

stick a banana in its tailpipe.

4. KillerCam

I am sure it is fine but I have to find out what it is doing here alot of the time, when we all pay for it.

5. Stefan

Stefan Well-Known Member

What do the tags look like?
    Is it Federal or State?

6. KillerCam

White Blue, I think it is Fed Gov.

7. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

maybe the guy lives there? Could work for hmmmm the government:customs, home land security, dept of energy and hell even the post office. Bring this to the Dungeon so they can find a way to blame Obama for it being parked there.

And if you are worried about YOU or US paying for it from our taxes shouldn't you be bitching more if he was driving it around as his personal vehicle wasting gas and the tax payers dollar???

8. KillerCam

Some Domestic problems over there, alot of vehicles are there. Like I said probably no big issue just seems to bug me when I go to work.

9. Kawasaki

Kawasaki Well-Known Member

Domestic problems? Do you think that's the reason for the van? Are there any other "official" looking vehicles?

10. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Probably setting up a safe house for the witness protection program.:)

11. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

what initials are on the plate, i think homeland security has DHS on the plates

12. Southpaw

Southpaw Well-Known Member

Walk over and hand them a few cups of coffee.

13. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

seeing an doughnut deliveries ??

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Do you think they are spying on you to see what you're up to? Are they beeming in on your thoughts to get all your secrets? Maybe they are planning on a hostile takeover of the neighborhood.

Have you ever seen the movie "The Burbs"? Your that person staring out of the window everytime anybody moves outside thier home.

Of course, I live in the woods where we all leave each other alone.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I doubt a goverment van doing surveillance is going to have goverment plates on it.

16. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Maybe thier not good at it.

Ever watch any movies? They could be the b team that sux. Nowitall Dave

17. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

My dad owned a used car lot when we were kids. Came in one morning and there was a van parked on the lot with gov. tags on it. It had dark tinted windows. Dad lets it sit for a couple of hours then decides to go look in it. He gets about 5 feet from it and someone inside presses a badge up against the window. Dad turned around and came back to the office. We still to this day dont know what they were doing.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Of course they're not good at it, they're the goverment.

19. vnvbandit

vnvbandit Well-Known Member

Just wear a hat made out of aluminum foil! :up:

20. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

But of course it would. And all the agents wear jackets with giant yellow 'FBI' letters on the back - just like in the movies!