1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got the day off!

Discussion in 'General' started by Beer Slut, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Beer Slut

Beer Slut Well-Known Member

It's cold outside so my girlfriend starts her car and lets it run before she leaves in the morning. She used my keys to get back into the apartment while she waited for the car to warm up, but she neglected to remove my keys from her coat pocket before she left. Now I'm stranded. I'm still not sure how I really feel about it. I'll be a day behind at work and I'll lose my personal day which I like to use for Christmas shopping, but I can't do that because she has my keys. I'm also completely surrounded by no beer! What should I do?

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Got any pr0no?

3. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

he's got a computer :D

4. Beer Slut

Already did that.

5. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

6. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Punish her with grudge sex later and let her know to never do that again. :D

7. Beer Slut

Twice.

8. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

how far a trudge to nearest 7-11?

9. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

my wife took my keys off the desk to start her car while having her keys in her purse... needless to say she had to drive back home to give me my keys. :D

10. Beer Slut

Half a mile. I'll be locked out of the apartment if I leave. We have a security door and I don't associate with anyone here - lot's of kooks.

There's an old guy in his 70's across the hall with a twenty-something year old GF. He's not rich and she's not hot. She's not even luke warm. They're always fighting. The cops have been here twice to break up their shit.

My other neighbors are heavy lesbians. Really heavy lesbians. They fight a lot, too. They make for good entertainment though. I wish they were here right now. One day my GF and I had our ears up to the wall listening to them fight. All we could really make out was one saying, "Get off my chest!" The other kept repeating, "How's it feel to be shit on!"

The rents cheap, though.

11. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

sounds like it :wow:

12. exracer941

exracer941 Well-Known Member

Order a pizza for delivery and see if they can stop and pick up a 12 pack for you on the way....:beer:

13. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

Tell your girlfriend to bring your keys home immediately, and she should stop and pick up a 6 pa...no wait a 12 pack of your favortie beer.

14. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Worth the walk (unless you have a riding lawn mower). Get a twelve pack and enjoy the day.

15. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

I can see his next post title ....

" Need DWI advice, riding mower content "
    :D

16. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Sounds like a safe place to live.... I mean the cops are there all the time, right?

17. GrantMLS

GrantMLS Well-Known Member

Yeah i did that same thing to my gf with her keys in my pocket when i got to work.. i brought them back to her after a lot of yelling on the phone at me..

18. MrGixxer1k

MrGixxer1k Well-Known Member

around here I heard that Taxi's will deliver beer.

19. Beer Slut

Beer & Pizza it is! Gotta find a driver old enough. Good idea!

I think I'll offer to start her car tomorrow and accidentally lock the keys inside while it's running.

20. G2G

G2G I feel the need

i think this is the best advice i have heard in a long time :D :beer: