1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google Reviews.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Oct 24, 2023.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

how dare you speak about your fellow Floriduhians like that ...you're a Florist :D

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

LOL obviously theres not enough words, and I think my response was the best I could do for google. Thats what sucks, most of my bad reviews were saying the "owner yelled at me" or "treated me like an idiot" which I don't deny. The ones that I yelled at, were only me yelling back. I've always been a finisher, I don't like to start shit, but when you push me, i'll fucking end it.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

[​IMG]

tony 340 likes this.
  4. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Google reviews are just like yelp. Anyone can leave one even if they weren't a confirmed customer.

My only bad review is from a company that the coast guard hires to pay their bills because they're to fucked up to pay them themselves. They contract out their own money management.

Guy didn't spec the job right and had to go to his boss for another PO. We bid the job blind because that was in his RFQ. Left us a 1 star google review with no explanation. On top of that they still use us

I keep hoping some rich lawyers will sue the shit outta these ratings systems and take it back to 1980 but it hasn't happened yet.

I have 100s of happy customers, they're not wasting their time writing reviews.

ToofPic and BigBird like this.
  5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

That was my first impression but there are a lot of 5 star reviews that when you read them totally throws them under the bus. It smacks of a company that paid or discounted the reviewer to change the rating after the fact. It's easier for people to go back and change 1 star to 5 than it is to rewrite their review.

6. notbostrom

Sadly the only way to play these is with a standard response like "We value you as a customer and will use your feedback to make every customer experience amazing"

Typing anything else just makes the bad comments seem true. The response is worth more than the review in a potential customers eyes.

Your response while probably dead on accurate isn't helping you. This is the crap you hire someone outside the shop to reply to so they have no emotional attachment to the shit show that played out on the showroom floor.

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Sabre699 and BigBird like this.
  8. notbostrom

I will say ranking them by worst review was freaking hysterical. Sounds like you could tape an episode of Jerry Springer in the showroom. You got angry baby mommas, broke ass baby daddies, crack heads, track day winners, and dudes with $200 bikes that need $2000 repairs but want you to do the work for 50 bucks lol.

Oh and the fact that it isn't that hard to piss off Robby Bobby enough to have him threaten to smash your skull in with dented hindle pipe is reason enough to have comments turned off.

@Robby-Bobby
    Maybe I should start writing your responses. Here's a little rap Diddy I wrote to sum up what happened.

(Verse 1)
    Baby momma, baby daddy, rollin' down the street,
    Tryna buy a scooter, but our credit took a beat,
    Pimpin' ain't easy, we're hustlin' every day,
    But them bills and loans, man, they just won't go away.

(Chorus)
    Bad credit blues, tryna make a move,
    Baby momma, baby daddy, got something to prove,
    Scooter dreams, but our score's in the pits,
    Time to flex our hustle, show 'em we don't quit.

(Verse 2)
    Baby momma lookin' fly, baby daddy's got the swag,
    But the bank says no, man, this system's such a drag,
    We hit the dealership, talkin' 'bout our dreams,
    But the sales guy's laughin', or so it seems.

(Chorus)

(Verse 3)
    Baby momma speakin', said, "I don't need your ride,
    I'll find my own way, ain't got nothin' to hide,"
    Baby daddy's trippin', "Girl, you're actin' whack,"
    They start talkin' smack, it's a full-on verbal attack.

(Chorus)

(Outro)
    In the end, they figured out, it's more than just the ride,
    It's the love and the struggle, side by side,
    Baby momma, baby daddy, they got each other's back,
    Pimpin' might be hard, but their love is on track.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2023
    Rebel635, Sabre699, beac83 and 7 others like this.
  9. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

You had to go there:D

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

People like that are worthless scourge. They add zero value to society.

The internet has given a voice to many people who shouldn't have one

Senna, Rebel635, ToofPic and 4 others like this.
  11. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

there is a way to report the review. there's a variety of options for why you feel it's a wrong review (competitor, discrimination/hate speech, personal information, spam, bullying/harassment, etc).

when I google the company, even though it's not listed when it first comes up when you look at reviews, if you go to "newest" it shows up. But you've already got one more 5* review on top of that one. A couple more and the whiners will drop off the first page.

overall your reviews are good, and the ones that aren't are explained pretty well (the idiot that wanted his main wiring harness tapped into on his new Rocket 3). I'd stop by. again.

12. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

"I'm rubber, you're glue..whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you"

There...post that as a response to Shamiqua Lamma Damma Ding Dong's review.

My work here is done.

Rebel635 and ToofPic like this.
  13. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

I tried googling robby-bobbys scooter store and nothing comes up.:whoosh: What gives?o_O

14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

D&D Cycles Pensacola, FL

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That was a sarchasm you just fell into.

Once a Wanker.. and Jon Wilkens like this.
  16. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Your response should have been "they tried to finance a scooter with an accessory extended swingarm. Financing was turned down. They should have left out the swingarm."

ToofPic likes this.
  17. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna tell him...:moon::crackup:

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  18. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Full out guerrilla warfare is your only / best option. Check out Long's Motorcycle in Miami, FL. They pride themselves on the bad reviews. Of course, I don't think they are actually trying to make money as a motorcycle shop, so there's that.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I just need to say that seeing long responses to negative reviews is something that would discourage me as a potential customer. Id think no response at all would sit better with me as a potential customer. Or something like "We're sorry you had a bad experience at or store. We do try our best everyday but in the end we are a retail shop and inevitably a few of our customers will have a negative experience."