1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good morning

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by rus23, Feb 25, 2016.

1. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Just checking in with you all. I've been very busy the last couple years. Got my medical back so I've been flying a lot. I own three airplanes now, fixer uppers that I'm workin on. Helicopter business is good. But time consuming. I ran for and am a member of the school board in my area. Got a lot of heat for a comment I made last week comparing schools to prisons. Haha.

I look at my three bikes and am thinking someone else could use them. I will be keeping the RZ, but the rd and cbr can go. Anyone with interest please pm.

Thanks

2. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

Info on the RD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. joec

joec brace yourself

Rus. Miss you guys at the track. Hope y'all are good.

4. rus23

rus23 Misfit

We are doing OK, too busy... Mike is threatening to make an appearance this year. If he does I'll try to tag along.

5. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Hi Rus, sounds like you have your hands full. I haven't been to the track in forever, Health and fitness are back. Busy as hell with my work. Only bike left is in pieces and has been for over 5 years. Happy to hear things are good!

6. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that you got the license sorted. Are you back to flying with an airline?

7. charles

charles The Transporter

He's been hired on by Air America.

8. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Don't kid around about aa. I have connections.

I'm currently a mechanic on EMS helicopters in PA. pays good, on call all the time though. Looking at options to return to airline flying. Firstt year pay is pretty sucky though.

Good to hear you are doing good bad bob. Would be good to see you at a race again. You moved away from Nelson just as I was starting to keep up, never really g

9. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Cont'd

Got a chance to race, just follow the leader.