1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to see this a lot...(Photobucket)

Discussion in 'General' started by mpusch, Jul 7, 2017.

1. From what I gather, they didn't actually get any Bitcoins. They didn't actually want money. They just wanted to cause a shitstorm.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  2. caferace

caferace No.

True story. Your tax dollars at work. :D

-jim

P.S. I know a lot about this stuff as well as, but I'm in Cabo watching the sun set. :)

3. It's sad (and scary) that "ordinary" people can get their hands on shit created by the NSA and use it to hijack tens of millions of computers and damn near cripple entire countries.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

GEEK FIGHT!!!!!! Motherboards at 20 paces.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I have no desire to watch these two pull out their floppy disks and try downloading on each other :Puke:

badmoon692008 and caferace like this.
  6. caferace

caferace No.

I'm shutting up. Dungeon material. I have a beer to watch over. That's my security threat. :D

-jim

terminus est likes this.
  7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

My pocket protector is bigger than Broome's and it's suede.

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

No doubt but the likelyhood of it happening with limited number of sneakers is high.

9. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

- - But is it BLUE ? And does it match your shoes ?

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Who the fack use a blue pocket protector? Everyone know the red ones are faster.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If it is anything like the corp. that I work for the IT guys are probably pretty good but some bean counter would not let them do what they needed to do to get the patch implemented in a reasonable timeframe. Any more it seems like it is always about the almighty dollar and this time someone made a bad call and it bit them in the ass.
    With our company another issue is the "need" for everything to be on the network so managers with little to no practical experience can micromanage shit they do not understand from town. Connect everything to the network and you open yourself up to issues like this.

Lawn Dart and Gorilla George like this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Client of mine is a hyooj multinational, they've been down two weeks with ransomware. Shit be delaying my A/R! :mad:

13. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I hadn't seen this before. I just did a few quick searches, and thankfully, nothing is easily recognized as a medical device. The search is simple enough that it can't quite tell the difference. I'm gonna keep working on this - maybe I can show a few customers some scans and sell a few weeks of my services. :D

14. Lawn Dart

Rule #1 is that if you put it out on the internet, someone WILL get their hands on it. You'd think the NSA would know that.

15. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Shodan is a great tool to find vulnerable items that are on the web. As an experiment I googled "shodan radiology". One of the items that came up was a radiology login that I was able to telnet into. I didn't go any further for obvious reasons. The point is, they're exposed.

16. Lawn Dart

I need to find these hospitals and send my sales dorks over to visit. This is the stuff we're doing to lock down healthcare organizations.

It's a combination of IT not knowing any better (because they don't want to touch anything that could kill or severly maim a patient, and Biomed not understanding how IT works.

17. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

SO has anyone found a good alternatitive to PB? I was looking at google photos but when I click "get links" it only gives me this one:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wL9RWc2pDaVhtm8u2

Don't you need one with the IMG code or some shit?

18. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

What is a 4chan?

(is this one of those, "If you don't know, there's a good reason WHY you don't know" type things?)

20. caferace

caferace No.

It's like (if even possible) a less mature Reddit.

-jim