1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God Speed Tim Francis

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Jun 13, 2004.

1. NinerPilot

NinerPilot Well-Known Member

I didnt know him, but he sounds like a great guy who helped make WERA what it is. Prayers to all those involved.
    Chris

2. Godspeed Tim

3. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

Godspeed Tim..

4. Firerider

Firerider NEW TRACKAHOLIC

Godspeed!!

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Thoughts and prayers to Tim and his family. Godspeed, brother.

Does anyone have his family's address they can post or PM me?

6. Jason Coleman

Jason Coleman Well-Known Member

Tim, his family and friends are in our prayers. Godspeed, Tim.

7. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

For the first time in what seems like forever, we set up in the paddock. Tim was around the corner from us; he had stopped by and spent a few minutes with Marge and I. Tim, like many of you, always made it a point to say "Hi" and ask how things were going.

Godspeed, Tim

#249 Well-Known Member

T, I'm with ya. Yesterday was also my worst racing day.
    I still can't believe it. I also lost a great friend and someone that I will truely miss, both at the track and away from it. I battled with Tim all last year as first year Novice's, and again this year as first year Expert's. He was a genuinely good guy.

On the hot pit prior to the race that took Tim, Chad and I were talking with him and he was saying how happy he was with his suspension setup. I patted him on the back, told him good luck, and we did the usual thumbs up and ride safe.

He's in a better place now and I'm sure he knows how we're all hurting.

Godspeed, buddy. #122 is on my bike as long as I race.

9. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

man......this one is the closest to me so far. I didn't know Tim all that well but I've raced bar to bar with him on several occasions. We've talked in the paddock. My sincerest sympathies go out to all who know him.

It really saddens me to hear this news. :(

10. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Damn :( - Terrance I hate to hear that news, Godspeed to your friend, and my condolences to you......

11. VFRgrl

VFRgrl Well-Known Member

Godspeed Tim.

12. funnyhat

funnyhat tire budget challenged

Yes - it's really really important to know that there was only one rider involved in this accident - even though there were two bikes. Such a completely freaky accident, full of aweful timing.

And Saturday had been such a good day...

Many many prayers go out to Tim's family, friends, and especially Laura. Keep praying Laura, He is more than able to give you any strength you need.

13. rcrgirl84

rcrgirl84 Danger Kitty!!

I did not know Tim, but am at a loss for words. This seems to be happening way too often these days.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Tim's family and friends.

14. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

:( My prayers are with his family and friends.

15. VFRgrl

VFRgrl Well-Known Member

Does anyone have contact info for his family?

16. Shadow

Shadow Well-Known Member

I still can't believe my friend is gone. From riding the mountain, to drinking a beer, or hanging out at the track, Tim was Tim.
    Always the same. I really don't know what to say right now.

Godspeed Tim

17. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Sad Monday

:( As I sit here reading this, I have chills all over. I have met Tim a few times over the last few years when doing a race in that region, and as I recall, I believe I have handed him an award on more than one occasion for a win or good finish. What a great guy and a terrible loss. He was always cheerful when I saw him. :( My heart is heavy.

My deepest sympathies to Tim's family, other loved ones, friends, and anyone who knew him.

GODSPEED TIM

18. B. Myers

B. Myers Well-Known Member

Godspeed Tim....

Will miss talking with you about the WERA events, and bikes in general.

The neighborhood won't be the same....

Thoughts and prayers are with family and close friends....

B.

19. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Godspeed Tim!!! My prayers go out to your family and friends.

20. Sammy#368

Sammy#368 Well-Known Member

Godspeed Tim! You will be missed but never forgotten! Your family and freinds are in my family and my prayers.