1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNF DNF, corner worker shoutout

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Yamaboy, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Yamaboy

Yamaboy Active Member

My first GNF (sort of) was this weekend. In race 2 of 2 Saturday I ate sh!t trying to gain a position on the last lap over the tunnel. Ended up shattering my wrist, breaking a rib, and injuring my pride.

There were 2 corner workers - Patrick? I think and another helpful gentleman that pulled my bike out of the way and helped get me to the crash truck through some very narrow walkways and hills. Unfortunately since there wasn't a cool down lap in my future I didn't get to give an official nod or thumbs up, but thanked them while they helped me.

Anyway, just wanted to give a sincere thanks to all the workers and crew that put on the events and keep things rolling. You are appreciated. . . and you all might be crazier than any rider out there for what you do.

F3racer1, E Reed, MachineR1 and 5 others like this.
  2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Patrick Heglar. Damn good guy he is

DaveB and Patrick Hannigan like this.
  3. Yamaboy

Yamaboy Active Member

Had the pleasure of working Barber as a corner worker over the 4th of July. Learned a lot and got to meet and thank Mike and Patrick for their help last year when I crashed. Full circle and still a lot to learn.

Gino230 and socalrider like this.
  4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Patrick and Walter are the Best.....

Shenanigans likes this.