1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gixxer Brah

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 27, 2024.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Idiot.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Break the law big time and post it online - brilliant.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Yut-uuuuuuuuugh!

backbone, TurboBlew and jeremy dunn like this.
  5. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Stupid human tricks still a thing?

6. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Wait does he ride thru a farmer's field?

Kyle Brosius, Wingnut, beac83 and 3 others like this.
  7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Did some research Brah...found his face of book..he also has a website brah with t-shirts for sale brah about said video

https://www.facebook.com/gixxerbrah
    possible asshats photo?

276025358_133432672564750_4353675097511753377_n.jpg

Also a stunter brah..thats what he be doin

order yours today!!!!! While supplies last!!! Gixxer Brah

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Idiot would have called himself Taserface but knew that the mouse group would have broken his legs.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Personally, I cant wait until he's Skid Mark Brah. Hopefully he doesnt hurt or kill anyone else when it happens.

10-15, Shenanigans and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Texas just passed a new law against speeders. If they consider it racing, you get a reckless charge and they keep your vehicle. A guy lost his Porsche last week for doing 100 in a 75 because he was racing someone.
    I had my cruise set at 95 a few weeks ago on I-130, but the limit is 85, and I still got passed!

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  11. Phl218

Phl218 .

Just as great of a face for the community as Max pedo Wrist

12. ToofPic

I hope they also have felony eluding laws,cause very dildo face will now run,at risk of losing vehicle.That video bothers me..but the huge groups of fuggrs riding dirtbikes,and 4 wheelers makes me wanna just monster truck through 100's of them!!

notbostrom and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  13. ToofPic

LOL!! A buddy just messaged me that these two were dating each other :crackup:

14. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

170 on his Giddy 1000? Did Hiroshima Suzuki build his motor? $hit’s lit! and that bike’s the bomb.

15. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Must’ve been racing my wife’s Honda Odyssey (and likely got smoked at that speed).

16. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

that guy is a menace! even got kicked out a track day for wheelying on track...thinks hes fast but avoids actual race tracks. often gets others to ride over their head and crash....and yes - pretty sure he was convicted of child molestation - or something like that.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Texas is the state of the worst drivers. A 75 mph posted speed limit? That’s for tourists! “Gawd damn, it’s raining and rain ain’t shit to me! I’m doing 90 with my lights off and I don’t know how to turn on ma’ wipers and if I needed wipers, Troy aikman’ll turn on for me! Wooo! Go a&m!”

idiot drivers there.

Gixxerguy855 and SuddenBraking like this.
  18. ToofPic

Yes! He is in fact convicted child molester... if you ever wanna run him off any of his videos,just bring it up in comments.

19. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Dude, no. Indiana.

At least country folk in Texas pull to the side of the road to you by if you roll up on ‘em, even if they’re doing 170. Just gotta stay out of those east cali cities and you’ll be fine.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hell yeah brother