1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gina Haspel

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CausticYarn, Mar 13, 2018.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hold on there. :mad: :D

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The Geneva Convention explicitly excludes irregulars such as spies and soldiers out of uniform so only applied as we chose to apply it. So no it is not illegal despite the lies from the media.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I truly think Feinstein et al do not understand how the CIA is supposed to work when they call for everything someone there has done to be declassified and made public...

5. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I knew a girl in college who needs to be brought up on charges for violating the Geneva Convention then...

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

She knows...she is counting on her supporters ignorance.

7. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

We have already been through this, keep reading. :)

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Worked for her so far...

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sad, but true.

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Multi-tasking... water boarding, planning world domination and pondering RC51 to do list plus keeping all y'all straight is a tough task.

11. blkduc

12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

This could be said over soooo many different topics that Liberals have suddenly played dumb on, it's what they do.

13. blkduc

14. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Has anyone here tried it?
    I don't recommend it...it's a gateway experience. :D

15. blkduc

I kinda want to. I had a scratched eye lense and the ER doctor flushed my eye for several minutes, it was hell, felt like I couldn't breathe. Let's kick it up a notch...I want to see how long I can go. Have you done it?

16. fastfreddie

Emergency eye flush stations, I've used those. Basically a water fountain with, supposedly, sterile water. No breathing issues there.

For a unique experience bordering on water boarding, just put a wash cloth over your face, tilt your head back, stick your face in the shower stream and breathe - or try to. It's pretty messed up, but you can train for it.
    I'm sure there are as many ways to implement the procedure as there are individuals implementing it - type if cloth, angle of the head, volume and flow of the liquid. For example, if I had a personal dislike for the participant, and I was to conduct such a procedure, I'd prolly drink a lot of diuretics (beer, coffee, orange juice) and just piss on 'em, swapping out the cloths for various states of porosity as deemed useful. I ain't wastin' good water on a POS. Hell, I'd even train monkeys to do it for me, if I could. :crackup:
    [​IMG]

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You can't just graduate to waterboarding, start off at the bottom, video it and post it up on here......OC, then tazer, THEN waterboard!!! LOL!

18. fastfreddie

What's OC?

19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Oral contraceptives. :D

20. blkduc

No, it was like waterboarding in the ER not a flush station.