1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ghetto style meets rossi style

Discussion in 'General' started by Ahab, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Parrish going onto T10, GNF LWT SB

Attached Files:

2. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

3. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

LOL...caught! :)

4. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I love it!!!:crackup::crackup:

5. maine11204

maine11204 Well-Known Member

I think I dangled for a second this weekend but it was unintentional...

6. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

:clap:i did hear about that...but ya cant say much when he won the race:beer:

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

of course he won. dont you know that dangling your leg is the "secret ingredient" to going fast? :up:

8. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

i was quite disappointed though to see that chris didnt get to run sunday. total bummer.

9. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Nice!

Seriously...I'd love ot hear what Chris thinks re: why he did it, or what id does for him. He is a f@&king animal on the brakes, so he would be a good guy to ask. OTOH, knowing Chris there is roughly a 52% chance that he did it just because he knew those guys were right there and he thought it was funny.

10. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

HAHA- You think? ;-)

11. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i beat that bastard on the brakes all day in turn 10. :D but he wore me out on the brakes in 12 about every lap. the pass he made on me on the outside of 12 on the rumble strip made me smile in my helmet. he's fun to race. you can always bet he's gonna race your ass as hard as anybody on the track.

good win again chris.

12. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

Ghetto!!!!

Attached Files:

13. :eek::eek:

I've never been there, but the rumble strips look pretty rough on TV!

14. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

Fukin World SuperBike and Chit!!! I love it (i think it would be pretty hard to get MORE under the bubble than Chris in that pic;-)

15. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Man that does look silly dont it!! Also thanks for all the compliments. I raced the sv only 3 times this year and i forgot how fun it was !!!!!! Good times to be back out there with all the sv guys !!

Joe Schooch from Bluegrass Motorsports, stepped up and let me borrow a bike for sat. Def hats off to him !!!!!

I actually started it doing it while riding behind Kramer (sp,rides for Zyvax) at summit point during the endurance... going into turn 5, hard breaking and turning left. the run he would get was amazing!!! so i tried it and it seemed to help with balance and set me in the seat better to get that better drive...

i did it several times into 10a, after the last shift, i jus kicked my foot off of the shifter (std shift) and put my toes back on the peg right as I turn.... I know it retarded but it works for me!!!. I also did it a few times going into 5 as i down shifted in 4.

Hey! did anyone get any pics of my sweet wheelies out of 5????

16. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Kick ass hommie!!!!! I enjoyed every minute of it.

that pass scared the shit out of me for sure!!!

Ya shoulda heard the "oh shit" in my helmet, but its always you guys that makes me ride so crazy.. hats off to you hommie!!!

17. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Turn 12's isn't...although the sudden end of them looked to be bad. :eek:

18. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

I think your percentage is a little low.
    Steve

19. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

:stupid: :D all those fckrs are crazy. that's some serious lap times for a 80hp bike.

(not an 80hp bike, a 80hp bike, as in "a employee i had to let go", see Jackson, S. "Jackie Brown") :up: good racin'

20. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Cool picture Chris.