1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get Well Soon Dennis

Discussion in 'General' started by Rx3, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Rx3

Rx3 1%

2. Saw where Stokes mentioned it on facebook. I wish him a speedy recovery. :(

3. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Dennis has always been way cool. After he broke his leg back in '06 at Grattan, he wanted nothing more than to get back at it and obviously, that spirit is still there.

Hang in there Dennis!

4. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Get well soon Dennis.

5. Hordboy

Hordboy B Squad Leader

Anybody know how serious things are? Dennis is one of the hardest-core racers I know, he loves to be at the track, that's for sure.

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Get well soon.

7. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

He raced AMA at Barber this year? What was his race number? I'd like to compile his photos for him if I have any

8. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Great guy.
    Heal up quick man!

9. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

His WERA number is 800, if that helps?

Really good guy, hope he's feeling better very soon.

10. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Get well soon Dennis.

11. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

get well soon

12. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Get well soon.

13. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

Get well soon brother! I got to spend some time with Dennis this season at the two AMA Rounds and the first Wera Barber race.

He and I both flew home from Barber leaving our trailers as we were returning the following week to race with Wera. My wife picked Dennis and I up from the airport and we dropped him off at his shop on the way home.

Dennis is one of the most driven racers I have ever met. It was awesome to be there at Barber when he acheived a major goal.

Brian Van

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Hope you're feeling better and back out there soon Dennis. If you need anything, let us know.

Eddie and Joe

15. Get well soon Dennis. I've know Dennis for about 10 years, always in a great mood and very passionate about racing. Watched the endurance race with him at the GNF last year just shooting the shit about racing, always a great guy to talk to.

16. zbunny

zbunny Well-Known Member

Dennis is an amazing person and I am thankful to include him as a friend. I just talked to his friend Keith Harrison. Dennis is still in the hospital and is, of course, working hard in rehab. I will post more details after I visit him later today.

Michelle

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Let us know if he needs anything Michelle.

Dennis is truly a good person and a great racer. Still amazes me that I could be somewhere on the other side of the country, turn around and there's Dennis unloading to go race.

18. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

no shit! guy is everywhere!! lol :cool:

get well soon Dennis

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He'll show at ACS or Vegas from Michigan in the Excursion for a club race just for the hell of it. Boy ain't right in the head and that has nothing to do with a stroke :D

20. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

Praying that he has a speedy recovery.heal up soon