1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Germany In 20 Years: What Will It Be Like?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

Nah, split between the self proclaimed social intellectuals (Gutmenschen - good people) who don’t want to see reality as it is and the ones that are getting reamed daily and slowly buy surely getting tired of it.

Merkel and her “wir schaffen das” (we can do it) mentality sold out sovereignty big time. People are pissed.

2. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I've been to France - or as it should be known, Southwest Germany.

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Sadly, the collective German guilt made them ripe for the actions of Herr Merkel and her cohorts. Only a small fraction, or more appropriately, faction, of the populace has been able to shake the guilt of being labeled the cause to two world wars and one of the greatest genocides in human history.

Phl218 likes this.
  4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I hate to say it, but if you study history hard you'll find out that Der Fuhrer was a downright rookie compared to many others.

(Note: This IS NOT an endorsement)

Phl218 and sheepofblue like this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I have and that is why I specifically said "one of" and not "the"

The Holocaust is small potatoes compared to some of those in recorded history. Its just more recent.

6. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

At the rate things are going, you'd have merely to be a person in office and publicly denounce welfare to be the world's most heinous monster...

We need a war so we can grow away from this coddled, childish society...and I mean like a big, bad, motherfuckin', oh shit, kinda war.

Hello, Germany? Balls in your court...again. Be a good sport, would ya, and get it right this time!
    KEINE IDIOTEN!
    :crackup:

Phl218 likes this.
  7. superdino

superdino Naturally aspirated twin-turbo

Had to check the date of your post, make sure it wasn't from 1918...

8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

You knew about 1918 but didn't know about GoodYear and "King" Kenny Roberts? o_O
    It's definitely time for war. :D

jrsamples likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh I think he knows. ;)

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

You don't know that. :D

11. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I prefer Eastern California myself.

Does Paris employ a crew of 5 that exists solely to clean up the end (pun intended) result of humans openly defecating in the street?