1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage or unusable gsxr parts needed for a display

Discussion in 'General' started by g maloney, Oct 17, 2012.

1. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a few non functioning parts (garbage, damaged, unusable) - for gsxr 1000 09-12. Reason is bike is traveling on display with advanstar show thru the off season. I'm willing to put your logo of choice on the bike (a sponsor logo, shop logo, your name) in exchange for the parts. Looking for:
    Cases, head (casting only to suspend exhaust), clutch cover, case covers, trans for countershaft, shaft for shifter, dash. This board was helpful before - hope this is the right forum to ask.

2. g maloney

I will pay for parts (if needed).
    Logos for bike are unlimited. Size is negotiable but reasonable. Ok to put any logo on...even a link to your Facebook
    Shows are the international mc show. Display is sponsored by advanstar and dorna. Mock grid with motogp, CRT, Moto 2 and Moto 3 bikes from the series.

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I think I have a damaged 09 1000 case cover..... Gotta dig in the tool box to check... If so its yours...

4. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

I have a junk 2006 600 head if you can make it work ...

Heads fine but its shaved down way to much (ptv issues)

5. g maloney

Ill take both (please). PM or call with your tel number and we can arrange how to ship. No idea if the head will work, but all it needs to do is hold the exhaust in place - put it this way, I'll make it work if its all I can get. GPtech shop 269-671-4915

6. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I've got two junk 600 cranks and a ton of other junk parts. All my stuff is for a 600 though.

7. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

I'll get it stripped down and boxed up tomorrow ...

8. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I have a set of 08 600 forks. slightly bent...

9. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

Head is on It's way