1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZR 400 Parts- 56K warning LOTS of pics

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by bloodline, Jul 28, 2009.

1. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

I need this whole pile GONE this week. I have a potential buyer coming from FL on wednesday supposedly. Right now he has dibs, but cash is king. I've posted here a few times and sold some stuff to some of you. Feel free to ask questions here or PM me. I will check this week. PM me for my phone number too if you want to talk about it. Looking for $3K for the whole pile.

The white bike has a title and could be streeted again. I have all the parts for the street less maybe an upper fairing. It is in fantastic condition. Mostly stock except for suspension, 520 chain, rear sets, safety wired. Has not been cranked in 2 years. Put away with gas in it.

the other bike is beat up. Lots of good race stuff on it though. Some new plastic and it would be ready to roll when repaired with some of the other stuff that is included in the lot.

there is a RR in a few pics. It is NOT included.

Not pictured but included- A set or two of forks with gold valves, the bottom half of a FZR600 motor in decent shape.

One box contains a complete motor. Carbs and all. It is in unbelievable condition. Looks new from the parts I unpacked. Didn't unpack the whole thing.

One motor is complete and ready to run to the best of my knowledge.

Several cases and at least 6 cylinders. One or two are perfect with fresh hones. Several heads. An entire box full of motor parts.

An entire box full of tranny parts.

This stuff is in charleston SC. i am traveling to NC this weekend. I would be willing to transport it to NC for the right price.

i want it gone. Now! sold both bikes on EBay and buyers never paid.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

That last pic is some kind of very trick close ratio transmission.

3. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

I'm slowly uploading to photobucket and posting here. Standy. About 75 pics.

4. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

5. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

6. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

Lots more on the way. Waiting on photobucket.

7. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

I just want to say I have seen this stuff and bought a few pieces from him. Great guy to deal with. This is a steal for somebody.

8. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

thank you David.

9. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

10. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

11. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

12. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I talked to you about this before, if the RR was included I would be on my way with a large trailer!

13. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

14. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

15. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

16. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

sorry for the repeats. this is a pain. More on the way.

17. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

The green tub with the blown motor is a 460. was. I don't think it's messed up too bad.

18. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

uploading more photos now. 30 or so more.

19. bloodline

bloodline Active Member

20. bloodline

bloodline Active Member