1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZ 600 pipe

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by iagsxr, Dec 25, 2008.

1. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

Looking for a pipe for my FZ600 streetbike. I can't find anyone that still lists one. Contacted D+D and they said no custom pipes. Anyone have an idea? thanks

2. racerfranz

racerfranz All done

I may have one available for you. I need to go pick it up at the shop. It has a slightly rashed Kerker can on it, it fits and works but looks like it was modified from another model. looks okay considering the age. $85. plus shipping if interested. I'll get some pics once I pick up.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  3. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

Post pics, that's be great

The headpipe needs to be nice. I can fabricate the tail section, don't want to mess with building a headpipe.

4. racerfranz

racerfranz All done

Sorry, just checked this thread. If you can give me a few days,so I can see what I'm going to do, the current headpipe is pretty clean, I just found a supertrap, and it's the one I want to run, except it needs alot of cleaning up, someone painted over rust, and I don't know how bad it is yet. I need to strip it...etc. Hopefully my luck is turning around soon, motorcycle wise, if not, I may be parting an FZ600 soon.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  5. racerfranz

racerfranz All done

I posted pics of the pipes in the "parts for sale' ad.

6. dark6

dark6 cockasaurus

7. racerfranz

racerfranz All done

It's not an FZR, it's an FZ600 (`86-`88)

8. racerfranz

racerfranz All done

sold both, thanks!