1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZ-07/MT-07 Rearsets - Vortex , Robem Risers, AP Motoarts

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by brogers, Aug 17, 2022.

1. brogers

brogers Well-Known Member

Spares from my MA Twins Cup bike.

Vortex Rearset 1 - $350– New in the box, right side was assembled but never used. Left side is still in the packaging.

Vortex Rearset 2 - $300 – Used in good condition, never crashed. The only flaw would be that I had to heat and bend the shift lever slightly after clipping a cone.

www.sportbiketrackgear.com/vortex-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07-15-19-adjustable-rearsets-v3-2-0

Robem Riser Plates - $125 – You need to run these with any race rearsets for the FZ/MT

www.robemengineering.com/product-page/fz-07-mt-07-rear-set-risers-v2-0-with-titanium-hardware

AP Motoarts Rearset - $175 – Original Andy Palmer design. The right peg has some wear, but this set is fully functional. Comes with a riser plate.

Package Deal 1: Both Vortex sets and risers for $700.

Package Deal 2: Everything for $800.

Buyer to include PP and shipping fees.

Attached Files:

2. brogers

AP Motoarts Rearsets sold.

3. brogers

Updated prices on the two remaining Vortex sets.

Vortex Rearset 1 - $300– New in the box, right side was assembled but never used. Left side is still in the packaging.

Vortex Rearset 2 - $250 – Used in good condition, never crashed. The only flaw would be that I had to heat and bend the shift lever slightly after clipping a cone.

Package Deal - Both Vortex sets for $500.

4. brogers

Vortex sets still available. Updated pricing:

Vortex Rearset 1 - $250– New in the box, right side was assembled but never used. Left side is still in the packaging.

Vortex Rearset 2 - $200 – Used in good condition, never crashed. The only flaw is that I had to heat and bend the shift lever slightly after clipping a cone (see photos).

Package Deal - Both Vortex sets for $400.