1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny story from work today.

Discussion in 'General' started by R1M370, Dec 28, 2019.

1. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Had to follow a co-worker out to a customers porperty that we have a large field project coming up for next month. My co-worker said she setup a meet and greet with customer today to go over what is to be expected during the start of the project.

I follow my business rep out to the customers house in the work truck and when we arrive she tells me to hang out until she gets the customer out the house to walk the property / job site to explain what the plans are.

I see my rep knock on the customers door and go inside the house after a couple seconds. About 10 seconds after my rep disappears behind the door I see a car driving up behind me with our customer in the drivers seat. I thought to myself (If the customer is out here, who let my rep inside the customers house) and that question was quickly answered.

Come to find out that our customer has a damn parrot that will say "hello" and "come in" when someone knocks on the front door of her house. My rep came running outside once she realized she was talking to a parrot and not our customer. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time and apparently this is the first time that bird has talked someone through the front door.