1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun Car for 3rd Vehicle

Discussion in 'General' started by omatter34, May 15, 2018.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

You might want to get two of them to improve your odds of having one working properly when you want to drive it.

2. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

screams divorced cougar with fake tits that now sells real estate and goes to pilates 4 days a week, around here...

track wagon and omatter34 like this.
  4. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Either way I don't fit the bill:D

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Send her my way! I could use a sugar momma!

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

A Cayman/Boxster would still be my first choice, but the boulevard/freeway cruising you mentioned made me think this might be a fit. The big Audi coupes are pretty sweet too.

omatter34 likes this.
  7. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

Trust me, it was a V12, I looked.

8. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

E63 were V8

Attached Files:

• amg.png
      amg.png
      File size:
      103.6 KB
      Views:
  9. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Well, then unless it was some custom swap by a company like Brabus then it wasn't an E-class. Like I mentioned, probably an S65 AMG.

If you can stomach the potential repair costs, you can find gently used examples for about $30-40K and have something that will embarass almost anything on the street and still air-condition your bum while you do it.

BigBird likes this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Any vehicle that can blow cool air up your ass has a leg up on the competition no matter the power or anything else.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

AMG has never dropped the V12 in the E class, to my knowledge. And even if they had, it would have been labeled 65, not 63. Are you sure it wasn't a S65?

12. Sweatypants

related fancy guy car story: one time back in the day i rolled to the local DC street drag spot with a buddy in his 240sx. probably pushing like 400whp or so in a 2500lb. car. for kicks he ended up dragging some persian dude in an AMG S-class, and it was foreal like dead even up to probably 120mph or so, then both let off. we pull over just to shoot the shit with dude, and he gets out of his car, and 4 hot ass persian sluts get out all decked in clubbing gear mini skirts and heels along with him. so same speed more or less... but we get to ride home in a 20 year old car with no A/C and no interior while this dude is cruising around with a harem of slimies lookin dope. its not a bad choice...

tony 340 likes this.
  13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Where exactly is "around here"

Asking for a friend...

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Damn right. Between the fake titty cougars and the “harems of slimies” I want to hang out where @Sweatypants lives.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  15. Sweatypants

DC/Bethesda/Rockville/Tysons Corner/Potomac

16. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

When we were looking for a fun car we settled on a 1st gen BMW Z4, man its blast, and with a $50k budget you could opt up for the M Roadster or M Coupe and still have a chunk for upgrades. Its getting harder and harder to find an 'analog' car these days. My only wish is that it had a traditional steering rack, which the M versions have.

Attached Files:

BigBird likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

This car makes me grin from ear to ear and when on a roll, it can hang with most cars out there, that's just a bonus.[​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

18. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Looks good.

BigBird likes this.
  19. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Model?

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

2017 GTI Sport