1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fuel jug

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Jared, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

what fuel jug are the low budget teams using?
    Tuff jug work?
    Not interested in modifying the fuel tank

2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

VP style, square. I recommend only filling it with as much as your tank will take though...they get heavy.

That's what the low budget guys (me and Draik) use.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Either the Tuff Jug or the VP type ones. I agree I like square better than round ones......but whichever choose go with the Ripper quick(ish) dump spout to make your life easy.

4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

5. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

I'm going to put one of these up for sale. Includes KTM stand and modified 3rd gen R6 gas cap. You will still need to cut the filler neck out of the tank, but it's easy to do.

if you decide to go that route, I can deliver to PIRC for the endurance race.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  6. WORXXX

WORXXX Well-Known Member

Aluminum Dump Can 6.2 gal/24L with stand, pictured with redhead (ie: male break) attached. $400.00 plus shipping

[email protected] or text 559.998.9754

Attached Files:

7. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

For those of you using the Tuff Jug quick dump, what gas caps are you using? I have gutted the key tumbler on my SV gas cap and have permanently attached a piece to make it easy to open, I have also shaved a little off the hinge back stop to let it flip open more. I do not have my Tuff Jug yet, but I'm not sure it is going to work very well with the hinged gas cap. What gas caps are you using with these? VIR will be my first race and I'm trying to get everything sorted to make it as painless as possible.