1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FU tiger woods

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cajunZX6, Dec 31, 2009.

1. cajunZX6

cajunZX6 Well-Known Member

2. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

And this bothers you why exactly?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, what a bunch of idiots. It would have been much better for them to have hundreds of media vultures crowding the outside of their headquarters and giving them additional work to do.

4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Yeah, I'm kinda having a hard time getting riled up about this one, also. And hey, at least he was ticketed. If he wasn't, people would be bitching that he was getting off scott free because he was a celebrity.

5. cajunZX6

because, if I would do the same thing I'm in jail and he gets his ticket delivered to his house.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Is the media interested in you?

7. cajunZX6

your missing the point, take out the media....look at the state employee and the person (tiger woods)

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

FU Whale!!!

[​IMG]

9. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Bud, if this is the most you can find to get pissed off about in the world today, then you're doing one whole helluva lot better than the rest of us.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, you're missing the point. It's a lot easier to drive to his house and settle the matter than to handle the media circus outside the police station. It's not like we're talking about murder here, he hit a tree in his neighborhood, did not hurt anyone but himself and was not intoxicated. What do you want, handcuffs? If he wasn't going to get arrested anyway, what's so wrong about going to his house? Every officer that has to be on duty outside the station regulating the media circus can't be responding to 911 calls at the same time.

11. cajunZX6

ohh, I don't personally give a flying fuck...I have a family to take care but I just wanted to add stupidity to the dungeon.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Mission accomplished. :clap:

13. cajunZX6

so find a tree in your neighborhood, run it over, leave the scene and let us know if the cops will be nice enough to deliver the ticket to your house...:up:

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Eh, they'd probably just mail it to us nobodies...

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yup.

16. cajunZX6

I feel wanted...Thanks Papa happy new year to you and your family :up:

17. cajunZX6

If I didn't have a family I would so try this out...

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He "left the scene" to go to the hospital. Fry the rich kneegrow!!!

Cops don't have to be concerned about the media camping outside the station in anticipation of my visit. Are you truly not getting this?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Happy new year to you and yours too. :beer:

20. cajunZX6

ha? I don't get it...what do you mean? Papa please explain a little more I want to learn :up: