1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Size 50EU/40US Alpinestars Missile Suit $300

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Ungarisch, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Ungarisch

Ungarisch Well-Known Member

Suit has very little actual usage time, as you can see the fluo is still very much fluo, as opposed to the typical peach color all of the Alpinestars suits turn after a dozen hours of sunlight exposure. It has a slight rash on the right hip and right elbow, see pictures. Just the top coat of paint wore off from a low speed supermoto crash. No other damage, all of the zippers are fine, all the seams are fine, suit is very clean overall.

As for measurements, I'm 5'-8" and 165lbs. As with all suits, fits +/- a few inches from my exact size but if you're taller then you'd need to be skinner than me and vice versa if your huskier.

Asking $300 plus actual shipping, assuming $20-40 depending on where you live. It can also be picked up in Los Angeles. I can take Zelle, Paypal or cash if local. Boxed up ready to ship out immediately after payment.

_MG_7465.jpg _MG_7467.jpg _MG_7473.jpg _MG_7477.jpg _MG_7479.jpg _MG_7480.jpg _MG_7482.jpg _MG_7486.jpg

2. Ungarisch

Just realized I forgot to post a pic of the back, see below.

_MG_7475.jpg

3. bncadvr

bncadvr Well-Known Member

I'll take it. Message sent.

4. Ungarisch

Sold and Shipped