FS: Peekskill NY apartment

Discussion in 'Other' started by beac83, Jul 15, 2020.

1. beac83

beac83 2 ?

Its a long shot, but if anyone is looking to buy a nice 1BR apartment in a great building in the Peekskill, NY area my apartment is now listed.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/150-Overlook-Ave-APT-3F-Peekskill-NY-10566/2146998121_zpid/

Kitchen appliances except fridge are new in the last 18 months. Apartment is recently painted and very clean. I spent a lot of time cleaning the place up since I bought it in 2016. It's a co-op, and the place is run very well. The Corporation has no debt and very good financials. Pool, tennis courts, off-street parking space included, extras available for rent. 10 minutes from great Hudson Valley riding. Commute to the city is a little over an hour from the door to Grand Central via Metro North, about 45 min to Henry Hudson Bridge if driving.

BigBird likes this.
  2. Seif J

Seif J Active Member

How many miles? Clean title? Dyno shoot?

Ducti89 and BigBird like this.
  3. beac83

beac83 2 ?

Hasn't moved since 1975. Clean title. Located 10566. Solid frame and motors. A/C works better than any trailer unit. Concrete floor and ceiling. Balcony for hanging off. Knee down riding 2 miles away. Complex has two grills for mimicking good times in the paddock. Like Grattan, it also has a pool. And the Bath/Shower facilites beat any track.

mpusch likes this.
  4. beac83

beac83 2 ?

I guess you can't add pics when you edit posts. Latest dyno run I have a sheet for. It will raise the front wheel on the front straight at Road A.

Attached Files:

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Close to Harriman and Bear Mountain! :D This assures primo posing parking on Sunday mornings!! :D

beac83 likes this.
  6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Back to Chicago?

~sent from Earth Station

7. beac83

beac83 2 ?

Yep, Got to clean and fix up this place (in Chicago) before moving on.