1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: Mint Skully helmet

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by bikersworld, Aug 8, 2016.

1. bikersworld

bikersworld New Member

Up for your consideration is a Skully helmet, this actually a helmet with heads-up display plus back facing camera. it can also be controlled with voice command, Bluetooth so you could stream songs from your Bluetooth enabled phone, i will consider this helmet rare because the company stopped production so this is actually your lucky chance to get one, i have same helmet in Red that's why decided to put this one up for sale, the red is the perfect color for my bike.

Asking for $2700

Pictures available upon request

Email: [email protected]

2. LilBabyGirl

LilBabyGirl Whiney Cunt

Didn't this company go out of business?

3. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Lol, not a chance.

4. bikersworld

bikersworld New Member

go through my post buddy i stated that.

5. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I think you misunderstood. What I meant is there's not a chance I'm gonna pay $2700 for a helmet from a company who ripped off soooo many people. I find it ironic that you, a brand new member, come here and are trying to take advantage of the "rarity" of the helmet to continue the Skully legacy of gouging people. I have no idea how you potentially came across two of these helmets, perhaps Skully actually delivered a few or perhaps you grabbed a couple of boxes or maybe your a Skully exec trying to maximize your gains. I have no clue. But I think asking $2700 (nearly double the price) a few weeks after the company shuttered its doors is in pretty poor taste.

But to each his own GLWS.

sbk1198, Will9465, dsmitty37 and 5 others like this.
  6. John whitworth

John whitworth New Member

7. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Just saw in the news today they are being sued. Spent the money on strippers, cars, and appts for there families

8. globber99

globber99 Active Member

Nah hes just a store rep who probably got 1 or 2 demo models not for resale, but now that theyre going under I doubt hes worried about getting sued.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

9. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

You know how much all of us track riders want HUD for our helmets and all.....

sbk1198, tigerblade, rk97 and 4 others like this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

i give you $350

11. globber99

globber99 Active Member

$351

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

$1, Bob

TheGrouchyCat likes this.
  13. R/T Performance

R/T Performance Well-Known Member

hunderds of people got screwed this guy got a couple demos and wants to profit....seems legit...

14. Gill

Gill Member

His email ID gives enough pointers. Why would some one buy it?

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey, he's got a couple of lids and he hopes to sell them. Not like he's one of the dopes who duded the investors (for all we know). Hell, he might have been one of the dopes who got scammed? He's trying to sell some lids here that I don't think would sell here at 1/5th the asking price but what do I care? He ain't my brother and I didn't invest in the company.

I'd care if he was a rep for Cascade or STX 'cause I need a lacrosse helmet and I hate the idea of paying full retail. :D

dsmitty37 likes this.
  16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Now THAT'S a company I can get behind!!!

Newyork likes this.
  17. bikersworld

bikersworld New Member

This forum is just a piece of shit, everybody say whatever they want to on a for sale thread, you all should get a job if you are less busy get something to do. am not with the chit chat.

18. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

You get out what you put in.

sbk1198 likes this.
  19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

20. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

I think most people would consider that a GOOD day here!