1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS - Interstate Loadrunner 7x14 Trailer Great Deal

Discussion in 'Other' started by motorsavage, Jun 20, 2019.

1. motorsavage

motorsavage MotoCPA - Taxes Made Easy

My 2018 7x14 Interstate LoadRunner trailer is for sale. I have had the trailer a little over one year and it is fantastic and hate to sell it. It is a double-axle (Drexler) and has the rounded roof for longer life and electronic assisted brakes. The tie-down system on the sides of the inner walls was factory installed which makes it easier to load multiple bikes. The Pit-Bull TRS system floor plate will be included and the TV on the side of the walls which is a 4K Sony. There is a spare tire too and I painted/water sealed the floor and installed flooring which prolongs the life. At least 3 bikes will fit and the TRS was mounted so the bike sits perfectly over the axles which makes the ride is the smoothest.

The trailer will be serviced and inspected before being delivered since a maintenance package was part of my deal. I can confirm with Interstate if that will transfer to the new owner.

$4000 and it is yours. The trailer was over $6K brand new plus the new floor, TV and TRS make this a great deal. Please contact me at [email protected] or on my cell at 305-903-3961.

Thank you

Attached Files: