1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2015 GSX-R 600 oem body work (brand new)

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by roy826ex, Nov 22, 2016.

1. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Like the title says it's all brand new from my bike that has 2 miles on it. Basically it was PDI'd and I rode it down the road and loaded it up and took it to my shop and removed everything.

Upper with headlight and ram tubes are still on the bike and will remain until its dyno run in and tuned Dec 2. After that the upper with headlight will be removed for good. Ram tubes not included in the sale.

So I'm listing the following for sale:

* complete left side panel
    * complete right side panel
    * complete tail plastics minus draft pan bottom.
    * oem front fender
    * brake light/tail light
    * headlight box assembly
    * complete upper
    * oem mirrors
    * oem clip ons
    * oem rear sets
    * upper fairing bracket
    * oem exhaust

I'm pretty sure I'll add more as I remove things.

Asking $2000 for all of it. I'd rather avoid shipping as some of the items are rather large plus the potential for damage is increased.

I will be in the Atlanta area Dec 2-3 if interested and I can bring with me. Everything is located in Mississippi right now.

This is day one with the bike two weeks ago, everything listed has been carefully removed and boxed up. Feel free to pm me.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  2. roy826ex

Pretty sure this stuff fits the 750s as well. I don't think there's been a change on the 600 or 750 from 2011 to current. Exhaust system is most likely 600 specific but most likely the can man will be getting that lol

I have no use for these items. As I said it's all brand new.

3. roy826ex

Every steeet item is now removed from the bike. Very nice parts. BRAND NEW!

Example of the upper and front fender. Complete care in removing the parts. Not my first Suzuki to strip down. :D

[​IMG]

4. roy826ex

Add to the list brand a new chain (525 oem and will need a master link easily bought for $10) brand new front 16T and T43 rear oem sprockets.

80 dyno miles on the stuff.

$150 + a few bucks shipping usps.

-----------------------------------------------

Also the tires, Bridgestone Battlax OEMs BT016s (120/180) same mileage only 80 dyno miles, $200 shipped.

5. tigerblade

tigerblade Mostly Titanium

Correct. 2011-up 600/750 bodywork is all the same.